Evie on

'Out of This World'

'Memba Her?!

2/11/2010 2:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Maureen Flannigan is best known for playing the teleporting teen Evie on the '80s TV show "Out of This World." Guess what she looks like now!

Maureen Flannigan

balls

balls

roadie28

Doesn't anyone, or TMZ, remember her from 7th Heaven?? That's where I know her from. She dated Matt (Barry Watson) on 7th Heaven.

South Side Chuy

HOLY SH!T I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS SHOW!! I think it was on either before or after Small Wonder. HA thanks for the blast from the past TMZ.

Hollywood Insider!

She's in a new movie, called: DO NOT DISTURB
It looks great!!
Apparently, she also produced it. Check it out on IMDB.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/11/down-to-earth/#ixzz0fCwzPhkQ

SpawnOfAzazel

Man, that show sucked.

carriss

Oh and she was also in a movie with Corey Haim, but I can't remember what it's called now.

Conan!

I Love that show!! or at least I did when I was 10... I used to watch it every day while at home from school for lunch! :D

Annie

7. OMG, I LOOOOOVED this show when I lived in California. I moved back to NY and couldn't find it on tv. I was so mad!!!

Posted at 9:36AM on Feb 11th 2010 by Carriss

*******************************************************************

It was def shown in NY on ch 9 (WWOR) or ch 11 (WPIX) back then. I lived in NYC when it was on. one of my favorites along with small wonder at the time!

Tom

I have never thought that I will buy something like GenFX ( http://www.antiaginggenfx.com/ ) during my life. I have never believed in ads of wonderful healing-all-problems remedies. But one day I was advised by my doctor to try it. I have got an utmost respect of my doctor and I believed him. Now I am full of energy, working in my garden does not make me exhausted anymore. I can play with my grandkids almost the whole day. We play basketball and baseball and nobody says “Hey, grandpa, take easy”... I am 68 now. I am living my life now with Http://www.antiaginggenfx.com/

Second City This Week