Fergie vs. Beyonce

Who'd You Rather?

2/11/2010 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking out of this world, pop divas Fergie and Beyonce showed off their boom boom pow bootyliciousness at their respective concerts last night.

Fergie and Beyonce
Question is ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

kelly

Black is ugly and so is Bounce so go bounce you fat out of here!

theflyprof

Yawn. Slow news day again.

Allen

it looks like you tried to choose the worst picture of Beyonce while choosing the best of Fergie. Beyonce looks ten times better than her

Black Power

Finally, a who'd you rather question that is a tough one. I guess I would have to say.....Man, this is hard. Do I go nasty or nice? Alright, heads it's Fergie, tails it's Beyonce. (flips coin) Beyonce it is.

ITUS

fergie is a bit rougher in person then beyonce. not to say i'm good looking but it is the truth

brent

Ask John Mayer

Philly_Special

TMZ is so racist. You chose the absolute worst photo of Bey. Nobody in their right mind would chose Fergie over Beyonce. Fergie is a buttaface. Beyonce is one of the most beautiful women in the world. TMZ has a problem with Bey anyway, remember the "Robo-Hoe" comment?

Vanessa Bee

They both look great however what I would really like to know is Beyonce. I have read that she is petite in stature, but she seems like a taller, bigger boned girl.

Since TMZ spends so much time stalking celebrities why don't you guys ever mention facts relating to celebrities' heights, weights, etc.

I would like to know not only about Beyonce's height and physique but how tall/short/slim is Jennifer Aniston in person or Scarlett Johansson etc.

Heather

Would my eyes have to opened or closed??

Beedavisjr

hahaha, wow. TMZ picks the worst I mean Worst!! Beyonce picture that I have ever seen, and truthfully that's the best picture I have ever seen Fergie as of lately and she doesn't take good pics unless its just of her body then I'm rarely starting at her butter face.
Beyonce all the way, wow, and people on here that think beyonce fat wow it's obvious your living in California way too long you like those megan fox flat ASS women.

sultry siren

I pick Fergie only because I am all Beyonced out. I don't think I can stand more of her in any format. Enough Beyonce. Give us all a rest.

michelle

Fergie pees in her pants and Beyonce is the fakest bitch in the world...let me think...great choices...

mother of a child irreversibly injured by "medical professionals"

Why doesn't TMZ have a "neither" option?? LOL

balls

balls

Mike S

way to use a good pic of fergie and a bad pic of beyonce. racism? beyonce all the way. the polls probably rigged anyway.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments