Fergie vs. Beyonce

Who'd You Rather?

2/11/2010 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking out of this world, pop divas Fergie and Beyonce showed off their boom boom pow bootyliciousness at their respective concerts last night.

Fergie and Beyonce
Question is ...

dee

to #32, I say let #30 stay on. We know racism exhists and who cares what he says. I think she/he wants a reaction, but really ooohh..........who cares............

anoonamoose

I agree with #33. Who cares.

Pat

Did Beyonce spray paint herself gold? She forgot to do her face.

just sayin

what a silly poll lets see who would i rather have beyonce with nice curves in all the right places and a naturally gorgeous face or fergie with her hard face from all that drug use,lollipop body and skinny ass legs

shoelace

what is that between beyonce's legs? is she packin a weapon or a... ??

T

Beyonce is way too fat, she always has been. I also don't like the fact that she LIVES in wigs. She is too plastic for me and that includes her rhinoplasty which she had years ago.

Jenn

I just keep seeing Fergie peeing her pants on stage years ago, never could think she was classy since then.

Ziggy

Frankly, I'm sick of looking at both of them.

Studio engineers will always have secure jobs as long as Beyonce, Fergie, Gaga, Brittany, Cher and Madonna have careers. Not like one of them can stand in front of an orchestra and belt out a powerful tune.

Chris

Beyonce is much prettier in the face, but she's gotten too heavy.

MJ

"Whack results. Must be a bunch of white supremacists here. Beyonce is 1,000 times hotter."

~~horny white guy

tp

Fergie Ferg! I luv her humps, her humps, her lovely lady lumps!

Chris

It's truly a miracle for Fergie that she was even able to land Josh Duhamel, because he is WAY better looking than she is.

gggossiphound

I agree with the comments about that being a horrible picture of Beyonce and an unusually good picture of Fergie. However, even saying that, I would still "rather" Beyonce. I'm a hetero female but I do appreciate an attractive woman. I think Beyonce is stunningly beautiful and she's got a great body. As for Fergie, she does have a great figure but I think she's got a "butter face" (you know like "she's got a great body, but her FACE?!?!?)

That being said, I also don't think they compare in terms of talent either. I don't think Fergie can sing much (although she did a good rendition of Guns & Roses' "Sweet Child 'O Mine" at the last U2 concert I went to. I just don't get what all the fuss over her is about...

JUST my opinions. :)

STACY

Fergie by far......can't stand Beyonce

o rly

I'd almost choose SIMONE over those two.