Jessica Simpson

Laughs Off Mayer Comments

2/11/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There's one person who wasn't offended by John Mayer's controversial Playboy interview -- Jessica Simpson.

Jessica Simpson: Click to watch
Jessica was in L.A. last night -- and when we asked her how she felt about Mayer comparing her sex appeal to a "drug" and calling her "crazy" in the sack, Jessica turned red, smiled, laughed ... and gave an official "no comment."

John has since apologized for some other "racy" comments he made -- looks like Jessica has already forgiven him.

Stacy

she takes it in the butt right???

Tequila Mockingbird

ummmm, Jess, just where is your makeup???!!!! Girl, BYE

Tony B

★★★You can't help but like Jessica, she's such a sweetheart.

I also think she's really beautiful. I think it's terrible the way the media portrays her as being a large woman.

Are you KIDDING me?! Seriously?!

Not everyone in the world is attraced to women AND men who are stick thin!

If this woman is BIG I sure wish I WAS!!!★★★

BTW: Nice job, TMZ. Whoever your camera guy is he was very nice. Really good to see you paps trying hard to be a little more pleasant to celebs. I think you'll get ALOT farther with them by doing that. Keep up the good work! :-D

Harry Bawls 2008

WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS. POP CULTURE IS DEAD.

LOVE,
HARRY S. BAWLS,
THE SANDWICH ISLANDS

MiaBella29

Who the F cares?! So what if Jon Meyer doesn't like black chicks?! Doesn't make them racist. Listen to all the stupid rap songs about how they love their chocolate women and blah blah... same thing. Good for you, Jon!

Clinton

For someone who's always portrayed herself as a Christian, she's pretty slutty. Gotta be one or the other, can't be both.

Whamo

58. Ulic:

Perhaps if you had written the words on YOUR palm you might have spelled them correctly when commenting. Sahra sur ez whinny!

Posted at 1:44PM on Feb 11th 2010 by gutsygirl
================================================================
I don’t profess to be an intellectual giant, just a person who’s sick of people defending a woman who’s a liar, a quitter, a cheater and an all around disgrace to the Republican Party.
She’s a woman who ALWAYS blames the media when she makes a fool of herself. Nothing is ever her fault. Do you really believe she’s the best person to represent the Right?
If so, you’re not asking for much from a person who could possibly be running the most powerful nation in the world. God help us all if this were the case.
It’s funny that all you can come up with are my misspelled words. I’ll have to assume you agree with me with regard to her short comings.

Dimbaza

I personally DO NOT think that he's racist BUT, he made a poor decision (albeit a VERY poor decision), by making comments, in an attempt to authentically connect with black audiences - Resulting in career suicide.

What's worst, is that; before John Mayer used the "N" word, and proceeded to make tasteless puns about black woman, he claimed to be a practicing JEW. John Mayer should know, yes, black people were offended, but as soon as Jewish people are offended by him - IT'S ALL OVER.

Clinton

Oh, you're talking about Palin. I thought you were describing Obama.

Gina

Everyone has a preference...black/white/mixed etc., but most people just go out with WHO they like. why even bring it up? ...John Mayer is NOT "THE Gift" to women he thinks he is. If u like him & want to put up with his CONSTANT TMI...that's on u. Personally, iHOPE Jessica has too much class to go out with him again...

nico

She is uglier then a mud fence

Hot!! Chocolate1

I used to be a BIG John Mayer fan until he opened his "STUPID MOUTH".I am African American myself. Utterly devoted to John Mayers music. And because of his inability to think before he speaks, I think he should be castrated so that he NEVER has to worry about who his penis likes EVER again! ;)

Ms Kris

Not so good looking with the gallon of make up huh?

AZ

I think she looks a lot cuter without makeup.

ruby

Mayers comments are the best thing that have ever happened to Simpsons career!