Madonna & Jesus Luz Kiss & Make Up

2/11/2010 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Putting an end to the breakup rumors, Madonna and her 23-year-old boy toy lover Jesus Luz got back into the groove by mauling each other at a club in Rio on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

The 51-year-old Queen of Pop really does suck.

Kissing celebrites

Chris

I personally think all of you females on here, like Brenda, are just jealous. Clearly Madonna STILL looks amazing and you're just jealous that she is with such a stud.

Chris

By the way, I think you youngsters on here are blind. There are no wrinkles on her neck. You need to look at the shot up close. That is not wrinkles.

lena

hope she's safe. that is one nasty city.....

nwcanadian

She's a "free spirit" who likes to lecture people. So, shouldn't be surprised if people lecture her right back.

cc

The only thing grosser is realizing he probably pops a stick in that old hag. Barf!!!!

oprah

I want me a young thing like that! Older man are no good for pleasure

Gatorgirl

Why are some of you so negative? Why does it have to be about sex for her and money for him? It is about the person, not the age of the person. We can't help who we fall in love with. My husband and I married when I was 49 and he was 27. We had everything in common. We have been married 10 years and are now more in love than ever!

moveover

Gatorgirl ... on their 10th wedding anniversary, if they're happily married, I'll come back and apologize! LOL

LMFAO

OMG it's JESUS and MADONNA...it's a match literally made in heaven!

Lippy Loo

Obviously Jesus likes to suck face with his Grandma! Yucky!

oprah

53. hope she's safe. that is one nasty city.....

Posted at 3:55PM on Feb 11th 2010 by kate

that is a non-sense comment Kate... Like this country is safer, ha! you racist b-tch!

BeKewl

You know why a 51 year old man can date a 23 year old woman but not vice-versa. It's called fertility! A 51 year old man is still fertile. If Whoredonna is still fertile, I'm sure it's just a ticking time bomb. Otherwise, it doesn't matter if Jesus is shooting blanks all night cause Whoredonna probably can't have kids anyway without buying them in Africa Mart.

Ren

TO ALL OF YOU WHO SAY WE ARE JELOUS, NOT SO ,I AM A NANNY AND IF I WAS OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE CHANGED A MANS DIAPER I WOULD NEVER DATE HIM, SHE IS JUST WASTING HER TIME ,WHEN HE SEES HER GRAY HAIRS EVERYWHERE HOPEFULLY HE WILL COME TO HIS SENCES,

kathleen

I feel bad for the kids she has adopted, they thought they were getting a mother, instead they got a pool of nannies and private schools.

stonecold