Miranda Kerr

Legs for Days

2/11/2010 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's supermodel Miranda Kerr in Australia on Thursday, without her lucky ass boyfriend Orlando Bloom.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Who wouldn't want to go down under with her?

Georgia

Attn: Thunder Thighs (28) and other guys who love back door sex.
Wake up, idiots. You're closet homesexuals.

mia

Oh j, just because you're a closet pedophile who prefers women to look like anorexic 12 year olds wearing their mommies' clothes doesn't mean those of us who don't are fat and ugly.

Egad, even her fingers and hands are bony, you usually don't see that until a woman is past 40.

tim

Those are nice legs...if all you complainer want plump juicy legs then go score a midget or that girl from Precious

WTF

That's a nice pair of "getaway sticks."

j

#37. Put down the nintendo. Put down the bong. Move away from home. A

Mariah

I think she kinda has a boy's body, too, but so do all supermodels in my opinion. Their bodies curve in ever so slightly at the waist but other than that they are pretty shapeless. This girl has a beautiful face, though, unlike most other supermodels like Gisele and that Klum girl. If she just put on 10-15 pounds she would be perfect. It looks like her legs would hurt trying to walk...

Dan

Agree with #33... c'mon, you women have inferiority complexes if you could put down a woman as beautiful as that... There's a reason she's in VICTORIA SECRET'S and you're on a TMZ board. Nothing complex there... She's above average gorgeous, whereas, sorry to say it, but most here are just average. You must be calling a lot of women pedophiles, since she's modeling in a women's clothing magazine!

cassandra Harbour

She is an uncomfortably thin person. I do not find her attractive. I think she looks anorexic.

Tazandra

To the obese American, of course she looks skinny. But she really is perfection, beautiful slim legs....lovely. She isn't a porker like the ones commenting....oink oink......buuurrrp....have another cheesburger...side of fries.

Ali

Bird legs! Sticks for legs.

cowbulls

I respect the feeling of those that find her sexy or whatever. This doesn't have to turn personal. That being said, I think she's way too skinny. Anything sexual other than oral with a woman that thin isn't fun.
Models such as Cindy Crawford were very successful without being way too skinny. I prefer the Jessica Biel, Jessica Simpson, Cindy Crawford woman with curves look.

kelly

She is beautiful and I'm loving those heels but her legs not so much. I like muscle, not tons but some kind of tone. Her legs literally look like my 12yr old nieces and I'm not trying to make a joke I'm being serious.

what's the difference??

I have a SCHWONG for days! where's my pic TMZ?

HellBoyReal

I like you! What to play or do something together!? In Fashion Business?
Love HellBoy.