Dr. Conrad Murray Impostor Exposed

2/12/2010 4:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There is someone pretending to be Dr. Conrad Murray -- asking his fans for prayers and support -- but TMZ has learned it's a fraud.

Conrad Murray

Just one day after the real Dr. Murray appeared in court to face an involuntary manslaughter charge in the death of Michael Jackson, a person using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message:

"Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family"

But it's all a hoax: TMZ spoke to a rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer who told us, "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone."

vee

By the way TMZ. Why haven't you guys gotten and shown Murray the murderers mug shots? Didn't the L.A.P.D print him and take mug shots like all other people brought in for murder or is Murray getting a free pass?

Lee Lee

13. poor murry...his life is more or less over,he wont be able to go out on the street without anyone shouting at him.

Posted at 3:09PM on Feb 12th 2010 by Claire

Um.....Poor Dr Murray !! Are you kidding me Clarie?
He made choices, as did Michael. It cost Michael his life.
And if going out on the street and having people shout at him is the worst its going to get for Murray,I don't think thats too bad at all.

Hipster

It says at the bottom of the quote that the quote itself was left "from web"...which means someone wrote it using a computer. So what the eff does a smart phone have to do with anything? DUH!!!

juniper

sounds like what he might of said to one of his patients.. they are out to save his hide from going to alcatraz. mj=QT

* WHiSKY GiRL *

G9 TO JAIL AND DONT PASS GO ! ! ! ! ! ! !

dirtydiana

It's all a HOAX the whole thing...

WillOTheWisp

8. That line quoted in the story sounds a lot like what Michael said in his videotaped statement to the world after police had him in custody and filmed his, um...his 'gentles'.

Posted at 3:01PM on Feb 12th 2010 by TV Gord

I know what you mean and I thought the same thing, but the word is not ‘gentles’ it’s “genitals” :>)

Lee Lee

This is just some "please feel sorry for me "stunt that has been orchestrated by his lawyers. It's just the beginning of the games that are going to get played during this whole fiasco.

For any of you that watch TMZ live yesterday, Harvey did a great role in explaining what Murrays lawyers might do, to sway the jury.

Go back and watch.

Its only the beginning of these games. Buckle in everybody.

daniela

YEAH DEAR!!! I KNOW IT'S ALL A HOAX!! WHEN COME BACK MIKE????

emdee0809

a fake murray would fit right in with all the hoax theorists!! it is an interesting thought. someone is connecting more dots to try and put this whole thing together!! i am speechless

gs

heads up word on the coast is there is a chance that Murray's attorneys maybe using
the death of a nurse and the suicide of doctor using the same drug that killed Michael
Jackson to show that Michael did this himself. GET READY.

Lee Lee

Are you for real, Trouble?
But didn't the Coroners report rule out the fact that Michael could have done this to himself?

izilda pomelli

First he was crying in church
After armed to be filmed and photographed in the mausoleum with an air of regret
Now he wants us to believe that he has not set up the twitter
to stir the public opinion
Not believe in Murray
He is very focused and accessor

Marisa

Of course we know it's all a hoax TMZ))) But anyway thank you)))

Jazelyn

I PRAY that your children are orphaned as well. Don't play on our emotions you incompetent BASTA#$! What about a talented beautiful life lived short thanks to your ignorance? What about PARIS, PRINCE & BLANKET? WHAT ABOUT MICHAEL'S FAMILY? WHAT ABOUT US FANS? You killed Michael and now are pleading no guilty and I am supposed to pray for you and your family????? Have you lost your mind? FU#$ YOU, FU#$ YOUR PAST GENERATION, FU#$ YOUR FUTURE GENERATION AND FAMILY. I hope you die soon! And I pray you a very painful death! I pray that your children gets to witness it just like Prince witness his dad dying in your incompetent a$$! Sould out mutherfuc#@r! The more you talk and show faces the more you aggravate us, shut the he## up!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments