Dr. Conrad Murray Impostor Exposed

2/12/2010 4:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There is someone pretending to be Dr. Conrad Murray -- asking his fans for prayers and support -- but TMZ has learned it's a fraud.

Conrad Murray

Just one day after the real Dr. Murray appeared in court to face an involuntary manslaughter charge in the death of Michael Jackson, a person using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message:

"Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family"

But it's all a hoax: TMZ spoke to a rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer who told us, "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone."

Bella

Happy Valentines Day!!
Haha Michael is alive!
We LOVE you Michael Jackson!!

Who Cares reads a wonder

Yes help me I went on VACATION

Sabine

My dear Michael,
I wish you a happy valentines day.
I have faith, da troot will prevail....
I`m still here

Always yours
Sabine

hark8james

Ole DOC Murry ,I see TMZ say's you think life is a Carnival in 1 of thier recent articles . Let's see how much of a carnival -U- think life is when you get on that ride to the cross bar hotel ! Com , on you alreday admitted you gave Jackson that last minute thrill ride to that big amusement park in the sky ! What's up are U just plain STUPID or what ,has MJ's $100 bills clogged your common sense? My lawyer told me many years ago and I quote " When there's a dead body laying around , somebody's going to jail " Think about it!!

CASPER

There is someone asking his fans for prayers and support. Michael Jackson, using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message: "Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family."

IT'S ALL A HOAX

PolandLovesMJ-Evelina

It is all hoax. This is a game. This is a movie. Murray did not go to jail. No one is injured. Open your eyes and trust for Michael.
Keep the faith!
Spread L.O.V.E!!!

L.O.V.E form Poland.

jukebox-

dudes, mj is the 'imposter'! geddit??

L.O.V.E. you Mike!! Prayers & support to you & your family. Can't wait for you to come back soon!

Iloveapplehead

It's HOAX. Michael is alive. Don't worry. I love U < 3

Kristi

My Prayers ,Support and Love are with you and your family always and forever Michael!

Adi

Open your eyes everyone - read between the lines!

"There is someone asking his fans for prayers and support. Michael Jackson using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message:

But it's all a hoax"

You have our support Michael!
We LOVE you.
We know it's all a hoax.
Open your eyes everyone - read between the lines!!!

Stranger

Gee. Isn't this interesting that this twitter account is discovered?
I "WONDER" who could be behind it? ;) ;) *wink, wink* *nudge nudge*

Much love, MJ ♥

Stranger in Chicago =]

Stranger

It's a HOAX, folks. ;D

Stranger

Michael, I am behind you, 1000% :D =]♥♥♥

Sincerely,
Stranger in Chicago

B.B.

HELLO! ESTO ES BASURA BARATA,TODO LO REFERENTE A MICHAEL JACKSON ES MENTIRA....NO ESTA MUERTO NADA.

Melanie

This account belongs to the doctor. What interest do you have to say this lie?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments