Dr. Conrad Murray -- I'm Happy to Be Working

2/12/2010 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray is still treating patients at his Las Vegas office -- and according to The Doc, they're all pretty happy to see him.

Dr. Conrad Murray: Click to watch
Doc Murray strolled into work today, where he nodded when a photog asked if he was happy to be back.

As we previously reported, Murray -- who's facing an involuntary manslaughter charge in the death of Michael Jackson -- is prohibited from administering powerful anesthetics as a condition of his bail.

cathclassica87

I do think it's ludicrous that Murray is allowed to practice medicine. He should be prohibited from that -- at least until the trial is over. He's a quack if there ever was one.

l

I hate this guy he ruined the world! Mj helped so many people and his fans love him soo much!! MURRAY HAS CAUSE SO MUCH PAIN!

GO TO JAIL MURDERER!
I MISS YOU MICHAEL ANGEL!

gs

51. It really tells a lot about our country that lets a murderer still practice medicine! He needs to be killed.

Posted at 4:26PM on Feb 12th 2010 by sherri
____________________

Not really... but what YOU state does tell the world alot about Michael Jackson and MJfans.

Posted at 4:31PM on Feb 12th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

I agree with you on this one Tell. That statement was ridiculous.

Can you even call for someone to be killed on TMZ??
Posted at 4:34PM on Feb 12th 2010 by ric

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/12/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-work-video/4#comments#ixzz0fMUpFoGM

Ok this is not fair NOT ALL MJ FANS THINK THIS WAY. For the two of you to imply
that we do is wrong. This is what causes some of the fighting on this board.
I don't like what this poster (fan ) said either and it is stupid. I am a MJ fan and I do not agree.

How would you feel if I said that all the people who believe Michael was guilty who come on here talk badly about MIchael's children are typical and that is what they all do. I would not say that
because it would be wrong.

POWER TO THE WHITE PEOPLE

Posted at 4:42PM on Feb 12th 2010 by the truth

astabasta

He´s a criminal. He killed a man. I wouldn´t want him as my doc for sure.
He needs to wipe that dumb smirk off of his face. It is neither becoming nor is it appropriate.

cathclassica87

I agree that Murray should serve jailtime. Should he be locked up for the rest of his life? No, I don't think so. I don't think, nor have I ever thought, that he killed Michael on purpose. But his colossal stupidity and greed is really a shame. It warrents jailtime for sure. I think Murray's gross negligence did cause much emotional pain among Michael's fans, friends, and especially his family. People really feel this loss. Michael could have had 30 plus more years of life. Murray should not get away with just a slap on the wrist. Other doctors must learn from what he did.

astabasta

Posted at 4:42PM on Feb 12th 2010 by the truth

Posted at 5:12PM on Feb 12th 2010 by in gods name

I guess you are right.
Michael never had that luxury though - even after auittal!

gs

61. * NO one needs to report any threats to Conrad Murrays life to TMZ. The TMZ boards (and many other MJfan sites) have been/are being monitored by US & LA/LV authorities much higher up than TMZ. They'll have plenty of names...and be ready to take care of any problems when/if they present themselves.
Posted at 4:59PM on Feb 12th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/12/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-work-video/5#comments#ixzz0fMXMf7od

Since I have done this myself I disagree with this comment. Yes you should report
any problems and I mean any to TMZ. They do appreciate it and if it is valid and
backed up with evidence they will address it believe me . You may not see it
addressed on this board and you won't trust me . But they will address it you
can count on that.

astabasta

*aquittal* type too fast...

kathie

58. FAMILY PHOTO'S CHARLES MASON is tellit's DAD!!I saw this at the post office today TELLIT was MISSING HER DAD POSTER
can you help find my DAD.MY REAL NAME IS TELL I.T.MASON

Posted at 4:53PM on Feb 12th 2010 by Charles Mason

What a mor-on troll you are! Who the hello is Charles Mason? DUH!

gs

NOT FAIR - well said

A.B.

Isn't this the third time TMZ is telling us how happy Murray's patients are to have him back? I'm fed up with this site's empathy for this man - especially since they seem unable to mention his victim without sarcasms.

Murray is going to work. Michael is dead - killed by same Murray. Michael never killed anyone, Murray did.

kathie

69. 66. 53. You should be considered innocent until it can be proved that you are guilty. If you are accused of a crime, you should always have the right to defend yourself. Nobody has the right to condemn you and punish you for something you have not done

Posted at 4:42PM on Feb 12th 2010 by the truth

Posted at 5:12PM on Feb 12th 2010 by in gods name

I guess you are right.
Michael never had that luxury though - even after auittal!

Posted at 5:16PM on Feb 12th 2010 by astabasta

Right, astabasta. Even to this day hateful people continue to lie about Michael and accuse him of being a pedphile.

gs

Yes MIchael did not have that luxury. Some but not all who were against him
continued to lie.

moni

It's very adequate that the judge enjoined Murray from working with Propofol.
It's not adequate that he allowed him to move on working with Midazolam and Diazepam, Lidocaine and Ephedrine - all that stuff which was found in Michael's body as well, and which Murray demonstrably had administered in an irresponsible and unprofessional way.

Basically he shouldn't even be allowed to prescribe a bottle of cough syrup. Concerning that guy you'll never know how it will end.