Dr. Conrad Murray -- I'm Happy to Be Working

2/12/2010 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray is still treating patients at his Las Vegas office -- and according to The Doc, they're all pretty happy to see him.

Dr. Conrad Murray: Click to watch
Doc Murray strolled into work today, where he nodded when a photog asked if he was happy to be back.

As we previously reported, Murray -- who's facing an involuntary manslaughter charge in the death of Michael Jackson -- is prohibited from administering powerful anesthetics as a condition of his bail.

cathclassica87

gotta agree with astabasta. Wish those who continually condemn Michael as a child molester would afford the same "fairness" to him as they seem to for Dr. Murray. I have no problem with those who've investigated all the facts and are still honestly of the opinion that Michael probably did it. But those who've no idea of what the jury heard and just automatically assume that because Michael was eccentric then he must have abused kids -- well, they have no respect from me because I just can't fathom that they have much intelligence.

Claire

Murry just got greedy and sadly it was Michael who got murry.
The doc wanted money and MJ had plenty.

astabasta

Right, astabasta. Even to this day hateful people continue to lie about Michael and accuse him of being a pedphile.

Posted at 5:30PM on Feb 12th 2010 by jeanne

It is devastating what was done to Michael during his life - and after. It doesn´t stop.
Sometimes I feel ashamed of belonging to the human race.

POWER TO THE WHITE PEOPLE

75. 69. 66. 53. You should be considered innocent until it can be proved that you are guilty. If you are accused of a crime, you should always have the right to defend yourself. Nobody has the right to condemn you and punish you for something you have not done

Posted at 4:42PM on Feb 12th 2010 by the truth

Posted at 5:12PM on Feb 12th 2010 by in gods name

I guess you are right.
Michael never had that luxury though - even after auittal!

Posted at 5:16PM on Feb 12th 2010 by astabasta

Posted at 5:30PM on Feb 12th 2010 by jeanne

That's right but MJ paid off 2 kids. lets not forget that.

Who Cares reads a wonder

Hi You DON'T know me very well But I am rich and FAMOUS can i SLEEP WITH YOUR KID just put him in my bedroom OH I will sleep on the floor,a second bedroom WHY oh You dont't TRUST ME but I am rich.On DRUGS no way I AM RICH just give me your KID

POWER TO THE WHITE PEOPLE

Michael Jackson: Jordan Chandler never admitted to lying despite reports
July 5, 11:14 PM

Michael Jackson has died. Back in 1994, he paid off one of his alleged child molestation victims, who revealed a vivid testimony back in 1993. The other alleged victim and his family saw themselves put on trial instead of Michael Jackson. In any case, none of us were there and don’t know exactly what happened.

Rabid Michael Jackson fans, however, have been brutally condemning both victims, even wishing for their deaths. But the most ridiculous item that was spread this week by fans of the self-titled “King of Pop” is that Michael Jackson’s first victim has come out and said he lied about Michael Jackson's wrongdoings all along. This libelous information was spread like wildfire over the Internet. It's amazing how websites can spread information without even checking sources.

Two phone calls and ten minutes of our time revealed that Jordan Chandler did not comment about anything. If he did, he could lose the millions of dollars in hush-hush money that he was paid.

Several sites that posted the false story have been closed down or don't have a working link to the story. Most likely, they were served with the threat of a lawsuit by Jordan Chandler's attorneys.

..........................................................

Michael Jackson allegedly paid the 12-year-old son of a Neverland Valley Ranch employee $2 million to keep him quiet about another accusation of child molestation, according to a report to be aired by NBC's news magazine "Dateline

ric

Ok this is not fair NOT ALL MJ FANS THINK THIS WAY. For the two of you to imply
that we do is wrong. This is what causes some of the fighting on this board.
I don't like what this poster (fan ) said either and it is stupid. I am a MJ fan and I do not agree.

How would you feel if I said that all the people who believe Michael was guilty who come on here talk badly about MIchael's children are typical and that is what they all do. I would not say that
because it would be wrong.
Posted at 5:11PM on Feb 12th 2010 by NOT FAIR

Well I speak for myself when I say that my comments were referring that poster and her comments alone, but since we are on this let me respond.

No I do not think all MJ fans feel that way BUT I do notice that when these comments come up MJ fans are silent. You yourself say that you felt the comments are wrong but you did not respond to the poster that said it, you responded to Tell and I because you felt slighted that there was in inference that all fans felt that way.

As for your second point, I wish I could count up all the times I have been called a pedophile, or ignorant or a cornucopia of other insulting things because I stated my belief of the accusations against MJ. Again, the fans, with the exception of a few, remain silent.

gs

You know everyone keeps wanting to bring up this thing about how
MJ paid off two kids. WHy don't we take a look a that more closely.
I am sure it would be interesting.

moni

A.B., I think TMZ repeatedly and pleasurably reports about Dr. Murray's sooo happy patients because they know very well it will drive Michael's fans crazy – and provoke us to post and post and post. Just coolly calculating. And making money out of Michael again.

Who Cares reads a wonder

Grown up's 16 18 don't play with kids 12 13 Now how old was MICHAEL JACKSON and FAIRNESS go build a second bedroom away from yourself.Put locks on the doors and NO KEY FOR YOU put my PARENTS in the same room OH YES NO KEY FOR YOU,your guest needs ""PRIVACY"" AND SO DO YOU go to your room BYE WACKO JACKO strikes again.

shayikajones

1. Dis BASTARD...!
Me and my sista ain't hiding from da Po Po NO MO!!!!!
If dis Motha F-UCKA can walk the streets, then we can come back from Mexico!!!
He still ain't paid us for raidin dat Storage Locka!
PAY US NI@@A!!!!!

We Won't our money!!!
An I hope my Cuuuzin BeBe takes Yo ASS In da joint!
BASTARD!
We luvs All Ya'll Dat Supported us...an wait for OUR BOOK Ta Come Out!
L&L
Posted at 3:26PM on Feb 12th 2010 by LaQuisha & LaQuanda
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/12/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-work-video/1#comments#ixzz0fMHlS4IE

THESE GIRLS BENT OVER BACKWORDS FOR THIS MONSTER, EVEN CHANCED GOING TO JAIL. LOOK AT HOW MURRAY REPAYS THEM. KEEP SUPPORTING HIM, I'M SURE HE'LL EITHER STICK HIS FOOT IN YOUR ASS OR KILL YOU TOO, IDIOT

kathie

79. There are probly loads of doctors like Murry out there who have killed people by their carelesness. I am against Murry for sure, he should not be a doctor, but i dont think it is fair to call him a murderer, he did not intentionally kill Michael. He made a HUGE mistake that he will pay for even if he does not go to jail, think about all us MJ fan out there, he cant go out without being taunted by someone. Murry was Michaels friend and i believe he is truely sorry not just for his mistake but for losing a friend.
Murry just got greedy and sadly it was Michael who got murry.
The doc wanted money and MJ had plenty.

Posted at 5:37PM on Feb 12th 2010 by Claire

Murray is only sorry for himself. He's sorry he didn't get the $150K per month, sorry he is on trial for manslaughter, sorry he is in so much debt, and he's sorry he didn't wear a condom. He says he did nothing wrong so I doubt he's sorry he killed Michael and I doubt he is sorry for all the pain he has caused Michael's children, his family and his many, many fans who mourn his loss.

Sorry

ric

You know everyone keeps wanting to bring up this thing about how
MJ paid off two kids. WHy don't we take a look a that more closely.
I am sure it would be interesting.

Posted at 5:44PM on Feb 12th 2010 by OK

let's not because nobody is going to change anybody else's mind about it. Trust me, I know.

kathie

That's right but MJ paid off 2 kids. lets not forget that.

Posted at 5:40PM on Feb 12th 2010 by the truth

Just more lies, you wouldn't recognize 'the truth' if it bit you on the nose.

mel

The only reason he still has patients in because he is the main person in a high profile case. That's it. People who go to him are stupid and looking for attention. He is a killer! I don't know how his lawyers are going to defend him. He administered propofol in a non hospital setting. You don't treat insomnia (what Michael had) with a drug that puts you out for operations. How can someone defend him? What he did was illegal!