Dr. Conrad Murray -- I'm Happy to Be Working

2/12/2010 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray is still treating patients at his Las Vegas office -- and according to The Doc, they're all pretty happy to see him.

Dr. Conrad Murray: Click to watch
Doc Murray strolled into work today, where he nodded when a photog asked if he was happy to be back.

As we previously reported, Murray -- who's facing an involuntary manslaughter charge in the death of Michael Jackson -- is prohibited from administering powerful anesthetics as a condition of his bail.

gs

84. Ok this is not fair NOT ALL MJ FANS THINK THIS WAY. For the two of you to imply
that we do is wrong. This is what causes some of the fighting on this board.
I don't like what this poster (fan ) said either and it is stupid. I am a MJ fan and I do not agree.

How would you feel if I said that all the people who believe Michael was guilty who come on here talk badly about MIchael's children are typical and that is what they all do. I would not say that
because it would be wrong.
Posted at 5:11PM on Feb 12th 2010 by NOT FAIR

Well I speak for myself when I say that my comments were referring that poster and her comments alone, but since we are on this let me respond.

No I do not think all MJ fans feel that way BUT I do notice that when these comments come up MJ fans are silent. You yourself say that you felt the comments are wrong but you did not respond to the poster that said it, you responded to Tell and I because you felt slighted that there was in inference that all fans felt that way.

As for your second point, I wish I could count up all the times I have been called a pedophile, or ignorant or a cornucopia of other insulting things because I stated my belief of the accusations against MJ. Again, the fans, with the exception of a few, remain silent.

Posted at 5:43PM on Feb 12th 2010 by ric

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/12/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-work-video/6#comments#ixzz0fMg5EdmY

ric I hope I am in that few you speak about or you have missed something in my comments.
I spoke up as soon as I saw that post. Maybe I should have signed on earlier but I could not so
I responded as soon as I could. And let me address your comment about what I should have
said I called the comment stupid and I still say a blanket statement coming from either side
is wrong. When you do that kind of thing you categorize everyone based on a few. I am sure
you realize that because you stated it your self very well in this reply.

Claire

86. A.B., I think TMZ repeatedly and pleasurably reports about Dr. Murray's sooo happy patients because they know very well it will drive Michael's fans crazy – and provoke us to post and post and post. Just coolly calculating. And making money out of Michael again.

Posted at 5:43PM on Feb 12th 2010 by moni

Yea like they dont need to update us on every hour of his life!!??

ric

Posted at 5:51PM on Feb 12th 2010 by Macintosh

He deserves his day in court, with representation. That is his right.

kathie

Posted at 5:43PM on Feb 12th 2010 by moni

Of course, you are 100% correct.

ric

you realize that because you stated it your self very well in this reply.

Posted at 5:54PM on Feb 12th 2010 by NOT FAIR

NOT FAIR if I missed your original comment on that, I apologize. The people that know me know that I do not lump all fans together.

gs

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/12/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-work-video/7#comments#ixzz0fMhuabMD

Well let me chime in here I read that response and from what I can see the poster did
respond to the person that said it. Unless the poster is gone off the board they know
NOT FAIR was talking to them. I do.

kathie

95. The only reason he still has patients in because he is the main person in a high profile case. That's it. People who go to him are stupid and looking for attention. He is a killer! I don't know how his lawyers are going to defend him. He administered propofol in a non hospital setting. You don't treat insomnia (what Michael had) with a drug that puts you out for operations. How can someone defend him? What he did was illegal!

Posted at 5:51PM on Feb 12th 2010 by Macintosh

He deserves his day in court, with representation. That is his right.

Posted at 5:54PM on Feb 12th 2010 by ric

What do daily updates about Murray going to work (what moni said) have to do with his rights, representation and his day in court??

POWER TO THE WHITE PEOPLE

91. That's right but MJ paid off 2 kids. lets not forget that.

Posted at 5:40PM on Feb 12th 2010 by the truth

Just more lies, you wouldn't recognize 'the truth' if it bit you on the nose.

Posted at 5:51PM on Feb 12th 2010 by jeanne

...................................................
83. Michael Jackson: Jordan Chandler never admitted to lying despite reports
July 5, 11:14 PM

Michael Jackson has died. Back in 1994, he paid off one of his alleged child molestation victims, who revealed a vivid testimony back in 1993. The other alleged victim and his family saw themselves put on trial instead of Michael Jackson. In any case, none of us were there and don’t know exactly what happened.

Rabid Michael Jackson fans, however, have been brutally condemning both victims, even wishing for their deaths. But the most ridiculous item that was spread this week by fans of the self-titled “King of Pop” is that Michael Jackson’s first victim has come out and said he lied about Michael Jackson's wrongdoings all along. This libelous information was spread like wildfire over the Internet. It's amazing how websites can spread information without even checking sources.

Two phone calls and ten minutes of our time revealed that Jordan Chandler did not comment about anything. If he did, he could lose the millions of dollars in hush-hush money that he was paid.

Several sites that posted the false story have been closed down or don't have a working link to the story. Most likely, they were served with the threat of a lawsuit by Jordan Chandler's attorneys.

..........................................................

Michael Jackson allegedly paid the 12-year-old son of a Neverland Valley Ranch employee $2 million to keep him quiet about another accusation of child molestation, according to a report to be aired by NBC's news magazine "Dateline

Posted at 5:43PM on Feb 12th 2010 by the truth

.....................................................

SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU DID NOT DO YOUR RESEARCH ON MJ. I GUESS YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW MJ PAID OFF 2 KIDS BEFORE. DO YOUR RESEARCH B*TCH BEFORE YOU START TYPING.

Who Cares reads a wonder

Can I play with your KID,and lock him in my bedroom MY NAME IS MICHAEL JACKSON missing video AGAIN how did that happen

POWER TO THE WHITE PEOPLE

91. That's right but MJ paid off 2 kids. lets not forget that.

Posted at 5:40PM on Feb 12th 2010 by the truth

Just more lies, you wouldn't recognize 'the truth' if it bit you on the nose.

Posted at 5:51PM on Feb 12th 2010 by jeanne

YOU WOULD KNOW THE TRUTH IF IT SLAPPED YOU IN YOUR FACE.

ric

NOT FAIR was talking to them. I do.

Posted at 5:59PM on Feb 12th 2010 by Mary

I already went over that with NOT FAIR.

Maybe what I should have said is that there is not the "moral outrage" when people call for the murder of Dr Murray that there seems to be when the offending comments go against MJ and his interests. I hope that is clearer.

Who Cares reads a wonder

my bedroom has locks on the door YES several of them ALARM system YES YOUR CHILD will be safe with me in my bedroom.Once you are in NO GETTING OUT did I drug your kid NO all of that stuff was for me WHY well oh hmmmm CAN i tell you later AFTER I AM DEAD you will find out.

ric

Posted at 5:59PM on Feb 12th 2010 by jeanne

About as much as your comments here have to do with my response.

Look back at my response, it was to Macintosh and her asking how anyone could defend Dr Murray. I am perplexed as to why you chose to apply it to moni's post.

A.B.

out of Michael again.

Posted at 5:43PM on Feb 12th 2010 by moni
----

Yes, I think you're right. But it's also clear that Harvey feels sorry for this guy, he thinks he his more or less excused because Michael took propofol before. Crazy reasoning.

cathclassica87

Calling for the murder of Dr. Murray is ridiculous. Was Jack Ruby in the right when he shot Lee Harvey Oswald in cold blood? NO. And he went to jail for it (and rightly so). The same thing would happen to anyone who tries to do harm to Murray.

I hope Murray is convicted because I believe he was grossly negligent. But I also believe that if I was on his jury, I could render an impartial verdict based on the FACTS. All this despite my lifelong love for Michael. If Murray honestly wasn't negligent, then he should get off. Let him have his day in court by all means. In the interim, I sure don't think he should retain a license to practice medicine on anyone.

I think it's a shame that Michael cast such a shadow of doubt over his own integrity. He sure had a lot of talent and did a LOT of good in this world that is so full of evil. And imo, he brought most of the negative feelings about him all on himself. A shame.

Ric, I totally understand your personal opinion that Michael was/is guilty. That is your opinion and you have a right to it. The fact is, none of us will ever really know FOR SURE whether Michael did what he was accused of or not because we simply weren't there. All I can say is that if he did do it (and it's possible), then he is being punished right now. And if he didn't, well the world should be ashamed of itself for persecuting an innocent man. But there are only a handful who really know the truth 100% -- Michael, his accusers, and God. The rest of us can only guess.