Levi Johnston -- Wet & Naked for $10 a Pop

2/12/2010 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Levi Johnston's naked body is now considered a pay-per-view event.

This morning, DirectTV started charging $9.95 for "Levi Johnston Playgirl Shoot" -- a behind-the-scenes special showing the father of one in various states of Palin-unapproved undress.

It's unclear if Levi is gettin' any additional money from sales in the back end ... but he definitely shows his.

N I Z O

Money talks!

LH

A real man exudes understated masculinity, impeccable manners, and pride, in the eyes of his family and friends. This un-masculine, non-mannered, disgusting druggie looks like he is wearing a Pamper (incontinence diaper). Only other junkies would find him hot.

Jonnielm

this just makes me sick....this kid is nobody, getting the daughter of a gov-nor does not make you famous. what a horrible messege r we sending to our children....get the daughter of someone famous pregnant and be a celebrity and you can be famous?

PLEASE

I WOULD RATHER SEE THIS THEN READ SARAH'S BOOK OR HEAR HER TALK.

CM

He IS hot! I don't understand why you think it is wrong: he is a very good looking young adult who was offered money to show his torso. There is not even a full frontal pic, so I am not shocked. He is better looking than a lot of models, actors etc, and if this is a chance for him, then he should take it!

Just sayin'

Ewww, gross!!!!!!

Just sayin'

I didn't know he enjoyed jerking off for the amusement of gay men so much. Makes you think a bit, doesn't it?

Just sayin'

I'm convinced Levi leaves comments on TMZ stories involving him. What else does he have to do during day time hours? He doesn't work. And what person in their right frame of mind would be sticking up for this douche?

Just sayin'

Boy, I sure wish I could find a guy who would knock me up and then abandon me and our child. What an all around swell guy.

mel

I feel so very sorry for Levi's son. What a great influence he will be on him. Levi is a high school dropout, no talent except for showing his a@SSSS. I would be so ashamed if he was my father. Just think how his son will feel when he is teased in school because of what his father is doing.

Wes

I love all of the haters on here it's quite hilarious. While all of you losers are telling him to get a job, you are probably unemployed yourself. You will never in your life get an offer to take off your clothes for any publication and get paid for it, yet you talk like your some voices of reason. Get over yourselves and get your own life, stop worrying about Levi's.

Just sayin'

I'm going to vomit.

Lekili

If I still belonged to Direct TV, this would have been a good reason to cancel. This Levi is a nobody, his only claim to fame is that he impregnated the young daughter of a political figure. Try holding down a real job you little weasel.

P

Please if yall were given A N Y opporotunity to get P A I D for doing nothing everyone of yall haters would...Levi is a handsome guy w/ the misfortune of having sarah as his childs grandmother...and hes RICH...get over it.

Just sayin'

Speak for yourself Wes. Great name too. Sounds like your a real achiever. Why don't you post your real name...Levi?