« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Reggie Bush -- Put a Ring On It!

2/12/2010 2:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Reggie Bush says he won't get his Super Bowl ring 'til next year -- but our photog was more interested in why Kim Kardashian isn't wearing some finger bling yet either.

Reggie Bush: Click to watch
The New Orleans Saint wasn't game for the engagement questions -- but he was incredibly gracious with every single fan who approached him for a photo or autograph ... and trust us, there were a lot of 'em.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

peaches

I dont think Reggie is going to marry her. he is too young and she wants to be in the limelight. I dont understand why the Kardishans are so famous. There is no talent in any of them. Reggie you need to wait awhile and if you do marry get a pre nup. the Kardishans are all about money and fame. marry a girl you truly love not one who has a big azz.

Scott

Reggie is a fool for even being Kim K. I don't understand why people keep giving her the time of day. I hardly ever pay attention to her but with the media and all; you can't help but see the girl. I remember when she was on Dancing with the Stars she sounded like an airhead. Is there anything up stairs? Is she a college graduate? There are so many other beautiful women Reggie can be with, why a tramp? As a white man, I do not understand why all these black athletes date outside of their race considering all the beautiful black women around. One thing I will say, Kim and Khloe know that they can pull BS over black men because we don’t want trash.

the pisser

Bruce Jenner watches Kim's sex tape while masturbating with cooking oil.

Yeah! I saw it through the window.

Observer

31. Kim can do alot better than this hood rat!

Posted at 1:28PM on Feb 12th 2010 by RONNIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How you figure a ho can do better than Reggie Bush? LOL! I say they both deserve each other in the world of hodem.

anonymous

I don't understand why the whole entire frickin' world thinks you have to get married? I'm married and would NEVER get married again. I hate being told what to do, screw it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3