S.I. Swimsuit Models -- Check Out My Ash

2/12/2010 12:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit team partied their butts off in Las Vegas last night -- as in, cigarette butts.

Sports Illustrated models: Click to watch
It all went down at Vanity in the Hard Rock Hotel where some of the hottest chicks in the world, including Bar Refaeli partied their faces off ... while sucking away on cancer stick after cancer stick ... after cancer stick.

Not all of the models needed to smoke to be smokin' hot -- cameras never spotted cover model Brooklyn Decker with a cig in her mouth once.

And thats the truth

I think these girls need to take a human anatomy class to see what really happens when you smoke. They are "rusting" their bodies out from the inside. Smoking ages you. It gives you wrinkles. Every time you take even a puff, it constricts your arteries. If your arteries have a build up of sludge and are constricting due to the smoking, it could cause a heart attack or stroke!

You have little grape type things in your lungs called alveoli(sp). They look like small grapes and are encased in surfactant, which makes them pliable. They are responsible for the exchange of carbon monoxide/oxygen in your lungs. Emphysemia destroys the surfactant and basically your lungs can not exchange gases anymore.

I have had one aunt die from lung cancer in her early 70's, another from emphysemia in her 50's. I saw her take about 3 steps and she was so out of breath that she had to sit down. She died shortly after that. My sister has emphysemia and she is only 61, and my mom has a touch of it as well. My mom was smart and stopped smoking 10 years ago while the emphysemia had just started. Once you quit, the emphysemia stops developing, however, it does not reverse.

My mother in law also died from lung cancer. She was only in her early 60's. My ex brother in law's younger brother had tongue cancer from smoking. He had to have half of his tongue cut out. He eventually died from cancer. He as in his 40s. Another person that used to be a brother to my neighbor when I was a kid, also recently died of cancer from smoking. He was also in his 40s.

My mom and dad was in Las Vegas with some friends from another state many years ago. They got a call from their daughter stating their oldest son (who was about 23) fell asleep with a lit cigarette and his house burnt down to the ground with him in it. This is someone I grew up with. What a waste of life.

Smoking is bad news people! I hope this helps someone that is smoking, maybe stop. If you quit smoking, your lungs start repairing themselves quickly. If you stop smoking for 10 years, your lungs are as pure as they were before you started. That is if you do not have cancer or emphysemia yet. Just something to think about :o)

No Comment

It is so strange to see people smoking in pictures these days. Nothing is worse than a former smoker, but with all of the science now, why would anyone want to smoke?

something smells

BETTER TO BE THIN WITH CANCER THEN FAT AND HEALTHY

jimmy

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

I got sumthang they can sux on det won't give them cancer. And does not cost a fortune.
Nasty Nasty Nasty Hoes

Pat

Smoking makes your lips all wrinkled with lines like Magda from There's Something About Mary.

Dan

With the obesity epidemic, I'd say watching fat people eat is a lot more gross than someone smoking... And those fatsos will die a lot sooner!

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

I'll fill in dem lines with sum facial creme

2cents

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernard

Just because a person is what some call "pretty" on the outside, doesn't mean they are pretty on the inside. I hate smoke and I'm sorry for anyone with the habit. I think it is disgusting and utterly repulsive. Now, my pole is a lot like John Mayers pole in that it is a bit of a racist, so I am not attracted to white women at all.. . . BUT I will say these "women" are even less attractive than they were to begin with, if that is possible.

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

White women do not age well without 100K in plastic surgery. These Hoes will look like leather hand bags @ 40 and TMZ the godfather of all stories will show them now and then pictures to prove it. Perhaps someone should tell them that TMZ is going to Show them later side by side before and after stupidity. Maybe they will stop smoking that crap!

Dan

Even with their smoking, their still way hotter than anyone on this board... It only moves them down from a "10" to a "9"... Who wouldn't take one of those over some chick in some board?

It's called jealousy people. These women are way too beautiful, so people have to nitpick on the fault they do have... LOL

GET OFF YOUR MORAL HIGH HORSES PEOPLE.. NO ONE REALLY GIVES A RAT'S ASS HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT. EITHER THAT OR MOST OF YOU FROM CALIFORNIA.

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

Anyone care to have kids with these women? You can expect them kids to have asthma and other chronic lung deficiencies.
OK now someone should tell them that their kids will pay the price for their stupidity.

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

Ok D's do you smoke? And are you ballin? Do you have kids? DO you like cigarette smoke?
If you answer yes to any your just as mis informed as they are. Lost soul

Just sayin'

Enjoy your cancer ladies.