S.I. Swimsuit Models -- Check Out My Ash

2/12/2010 12:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit team partied their butts off in Las Vegas last night -- as in, cigarette butts.

Sports Illustrated models: Click to watch
It all went down at Vanity in the Hard Rock Hotel where some of the hottest chicks in the world, including Bar Refaeli partied their faces off ... while sucking away on cancer stick after cancer stick ... after cancer stick.

Not all of the models needed to smoke to be smokin' hot -- cameras never spotted cover model Brooklyn Decker with a cig in her mouth once.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

You Go, Judge Joe

Dear Annie -
I'd rather be overweight than have to drag an oxygen cannister behind me in 20 years. At least those emergency workers who smoked during 9/11 were doing something honorable with their time. What were you doing during 9/11?

Do us a favor and check your spelling prior to posting. It makes you look stupid. Although, that is probably just the way you are.

AnnieSH

@Oh please...Not everyone who smokes gets cancer and even if they do it's in about 15 or 20 years. A FAT person, however, will die a lot sooner from heart disease (number killer) and diabetes.

And my point was that it's NOT acceptable for a complete stranger to tell another person what they should and SHOULDN'T do. Who the hell are you to them and what gives you the right? Are you their mommy? Girlfriend? Son or daughter? Or you say these things to a smoker because you really care about their health, or because you think you're better than them and want to 'put them in their place'?

If that's the case, I think all smokers should go up to every FAT person and tell them they should lose weight.

As for spelling, what words are you talking about??? The ones where I substituted S for $? That's not being stupid - it keeps posts from being rejected by using a swear word.

AnnieSH

And one other bit of information for you non-smokers:

Smokers pay into Social Security and Medicare for years and then drop dead before collecting the benefits - leaving more for you.
So in fact, society saves almost $30 billion a year in Social Security benefits and Medicare that would otherwise have had to be paid out, had smokers lived.

So stop bitching. We're paying most of your taxes.

You Go, Judge Joe

So Annie - why would you want to "drop dead"? Wouldn't you rather be around to see your children and grandchildren? I am a daughter, wife, and mother. My grandfather died of lung cancer at age 60. My mother-in-law will be pulled off of life support tomorrow. She has suffered for the past 20 years thanks to cigarettes. My husband is currently making funeral plans for her.

I don't give a rip whether you smoke or not. However, when your habit enters my personal space or my children's space, then it is a problem. I have every RIGHT (as you so aptly stated) to breathe clean air. Please, smoke away where it is permitted. It doesn't matter to me. Thank goodness our cities are instituting smoking bans. The majority of citizens understand that it is a vile, disgusting habit. Good luck you and your blackened lungs.

steve

This BS about smoking is just more of certain groups trying to control how others live their lives. If people in this country dont start standing up for themselves in another few years there will be laws telling you how to wipe properly FREE COUNTRTY LOL LOL WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!

AnnieSH

@ Oh Please... Who said ANYTHING about invading your personal space? We (most of us) abide by all the laws and yet we still get told what to do and/or what we SHOULDN'T do. If I chose to f*ck up my lungs and I'm abiding by all the laws, then that's my business, my lungs, my choice, and my right to smoke without getting condemned, judged or harassed by ANYONE. It's a free country and smoking is still legal.

Just like driving your car, that spews out over a pound of toxic chemicals into the air for every gallon of gasoline you use, is legal.

So save your self-righteous lectures for people who you really care about and leave the rest of us alone.

@Steve... Amen! There are more important things to spend our time and energy on...Like drunk drivers. Terrorists. Obesity. The environment. Prostate cancer. Breast cancer.

You Go, Judge Joe

Last comment to you Annie, and I'm done. I don't care about you and your choices. You are absolutely right - it is your decision. I wish you well. I hope my mother-in-law rests in peace today.

stonecold

54. Funny how these anti smokers have nothing better to do than bitch about smoking. Better head to McDonalds and stuff a couple quarter pounders into your mouths...lol
Posted at 12:12PM on Feb 12th 2010 by MarkP

***

As opposed to YOU, who obviously has nothing better to do.

AmA

yuck !!!!!!!!!!

Lynn

It's probably not the only thing they've had to suck to get ahead (pun intended).

Bikinis Lover

These girls work out hard to look the way they do! Why not post pictures of them working out and not smoking?

MilenaGodevskayaLovesMarlboroReds100s

I'm into modelling too and I smoke several packs a day as it's cool, sexy, I luv it so much, I'm too addicted even to reduce as I started I was only 7, then it helps to stay thin too, and I don't care at all about risks and cancer I'll surely have within a few years, rather doing dangerous and unhealthy things even excites me. Anyone who agrees with me?

Scott

So sexy. Smoking looks so hot AND it offends all you intolerant uptight judgmental pricks.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7