« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

John Daly Pees Off at Pebble Beach???

2/13/2010 9:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John Daly may have created his own water hazard at the previously prestigious Pebble Beach golf course Thursday -- when it appeared that he pulled out a club of his own and took a leak in the rough.

John Daly peeing

After Daly took care of business in the bushes, he was later seen giving a little fist bump to his tournament partner Tony Romo.

Jony Daly Pees

Ain't that a pisser.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

juniper

no wonder he went in his pajamas, he knew when pottie time came, he could be mistaken for a drugie in the bushes.

DingDong DingDong

TMZ is unbelievable. Since when is taking a piss a big deal.

When you gotta go you gotta go.

Get a life TMZ.

YOUCH

Oh UCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so you have to go when you are golfing. What do women do?
Pull down their undies and go in the bushes?? I doubt it.

And Pebble Beach is one of the classiest golf courses in this country. What a discusting display of male DISCUST!!

Bafio

You guys are unbelievable! Yes John Daly isn't the classiest of people in the world and has done alot of disqusting things. But all of you who are bitching and moaning have clearly never played golf. There are, on average 2 portapottys on a golf course, and a game can take up to four hours if not longer depending on who's in front of you and how busy the course is. So your teeing off and all of a sudden you have to piss, what are you suppost to do, wait an hour and a half til you get to the next portapotty? I don't think so! I have played on many many golf courses over the last 15 years, and many of the courses even state to step into the woods when nature calls. Get a grip on reality people! And in responce to what does a woman do, pull down her pants and go....YES, my wife has done it numerous times, the lady I I played against this summer did it three times, big freaking deal!

Jezzy

Where O Where, can I buy pants like that????!!

bret

So f-ing what.

JoanT

Just another reason to dislike golf. I know they all do it - I live near a golf course. They have to know they have an audience, right? And this golf course doesn't have porta-potties - it has real nice REAL rest rooms. Golfers just are another kind of crazy.

Jerry Martin

Love those pants. Did he steal them off a medieval Joker?

kassandra

What a lowlife. His pants says it all.

Zippy T. Pinhead

Hey TMZ, that's what men do. What was he suppose to do, tell his partners to wait right here for 10 minutes while he walks or drives to a restroom? Come on, if your going to post something, try to make it at least a little news worthy.

Holycow

more to the point...he seriously thought those pants looked good?!

Pistol

He has money right? Why is he stealing from clowns?

pennyb638

He can change his name to :

I.P.Daly

I agree with #4. John is a great guy and when you are playing golf
there are not too many bathrooms. I only wish I had that equipment, I am female and that is not an option!!

gabby

HUM! he just wearing his clown pants..I doubt if anyone seen his weiner,plus he would not do the bump thing w/me after he handle his weiner..NASTY....

gutsygirl

Somewhere Bozo is feeling a chill.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments