« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

John Daly Pees Off at Pebble Beach???

2/13/2010 9:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John Daly may have created his own water hazard at the previously prestigious Pebble Beach golf course Thursday -- when it appeared that he pulled out a club of his own and took a leak in the rough.

John Daly peeing

After Daly took care of business in the bushes, he was later seen giving a little fist bump to his tournament partner Tony Romo.

Jony Daly Pees

Ain't that a pisser.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

gabby

Has he turned GAY??? only a gay man would wear a pair of pants like that....

KOOKY-MAN

PISCES
February 13, 2010

Your wisdom is much needed today, so don't sell yourself short! You've got more to offer than you or anyone else realizes, and you need to just speak up whenever the mood strikes you.

DOODAD

That's why I prefer the ol' fist bump over a handshake.

dirtythirty

i pee on the golf course like 50 times when i play. its fun

TV Gord

Jezzy stole my thunder. Where can I buy those pants! I swear I'll never wear them out of the house, but WHERE CAN I BUY PANTS LIKE THOSE!!!?

Jennifer

Oh please he was pissing in the bush. He was getting ready to hit his golf ball out of the bushes. You can see the same bush to the right of the first pic and also in the left of the second pic where he's followed through on his swing. This is nonsense.

drew

there should be a law against wearing pants like that .......... yeah im sure the women get turned on by those ........ NOT .

Jennifer

I meant he WASN'T pissing in the bush. I'm such a great proofreader.

TV Gord

bill, bill, bill, you miss the whole point of the pants. Do you think anyone wearing those pants is interested in what women think? It's a desperate call for independence from women's influence. Screw you sensitive new age guys! Let the women have a Sex & The City party somewhere! Give me my damn Jackson Pollack pants!

SoCal Razzles

John Daly is just reaffirming his douchebag status by wearing those hideous pants.

If I was his package I'd want out too!!! LMAO

Anonymous

Not sure about this-if you pee how many strokes do you put down on your score card? Next time bring handi-wipes John and love the pants.

Christopher Shookla

I think Adidas or Nike makes those Pants, I wanna pair for summer parties..

Gr82bhere

I agree, anyone who has'nt peed in the woods is'nt a real man, and yes ive even known some women to have done it.

the only issue i have with john is he needs to stop taking things too seriously and start having fun again.

restaurant management

Not true! I was watching his game the whole time- looking for a ball only. And also there camera men filming him for his up coming reality show- now that will be disgusting!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments