Dr. Conrad Murray -- Life Is a Carnival

2/14/2010 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Long before he may or may not have been responsible for the death of Michael Jackson, Dr. Conrad Murray was just another guy enjoying Carnival in Trinidad.

Conrad Murray

These photos were take in 2005 during a two-week trip to Trinidad and Tobago. He was down there with a few of his close guy friends -- and a few attractive female friends as well.

Michael Jackson Fun Fact
: Right around the time these photos were taken, Michael Jackson's second child molestation case was beginning.

Previous 15 Comments | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102

Who Cares reads a wonder

Doctor BHIL house call Nurse Deb will check your Ballz.Tellit told me to doit,

Linda Lovelest

1635. Doctor BHIL house call Nurse Deb will check your Ballz.Tellit told me to doit,

Posted at 5:56PM on Feb 16th 2010 by Zoo Parties Pics by Me

stfu Insanity. You're always talking about balls.

Pink Daisy

Why does that pic of Murray look unreal. It looks like his head should be attached to a different body. Really, did he age that much in 4 1/2 years?

Pink Daisy

35. * It's good to see that Conrad surrounded himself with good-looking normal and normal healthy looking friends (people)...quite the contrast to Michael Jacksons normal day company of..Klein, D. Rowe (YIKES!), Dileo, Tohme, his bros, his shady bodyguards, Miko Brando (YIKES!)..etc etc...

Posted at 2:03AM on Feb 13th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

1) You don't know anyone in Mike's family even tho you like to talk like you do... So you don't know what each and every member is like. You only know sound bites. We don't pick BLOOD family.

2) Miko seems like a nice guy. At least he didn't start talking about Michael like Chopra, his son, and Gellar.

The person who responded to your comments about Murray not seeking sympathy is right. Murray played the sympathy card and the trial hasn't even begun yet.

Cam Hamon

kathie

1641. lol TMZ must think people are really stupid. Either that or TMZ are blind......the guys head isnt even the same colour as his body! DUH!!!!!

Posted at 10:54PM on Feb 16th 2010 by Cam Hamon

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/14/dr-conrad-murray-carnival-michael-jackson-photos-picture/110#comments#ixzz0foOHhyBu

Well Duh! You never saw a man who tanned on his face and then took off his shirt? Black people tan too.

Katia

I am sick and tired of TMZ being disrepectful on Michael Jackson. Drop it off and try write something that doesn't harm Mike's image. After all, Michael's fans are the ones who read neww on him, not other peope, definitely, and those who do read are too few to be counted. So please do stay away from hurting him!!

Duh

At the risk of jumping into boiling oil here...Deb, what you said could be construed as being really racist towards Italians. I am 100 % Italian and I find your comment really offensive. I understand if you are mad at susie, but really, you shouldn't generalize that way.

Posted at 2:15PM on Feb 16th 2010 by Raven

You obviously did not read the post she sent me that this was in response to. I in no way am racist against ANYONE. I was simply pointing out that, if she wanted to say Americans and our government are a bunch of murderers, Italy has a history of murderous dictators as well as being involved in the two World Wars - kind of a, don't bring it to me until you know what you are talking about. If she wants to say the American government is made up of murderers, well, I thought the least I could do was point out ONE of Italy's. There were more. Mussolini was just the worst.

I am not going to revise history in the name of trying to be nice okay? Mussolini was a bad bad man, far worse than any of our presidents. He was assasinated by his own people (ITALIANS) and hung upside down with his mistress as the final indignity, while Italians lined up for hours just to get a chance to spit on his body. Hmmm...Italians killing an Italian. Doesn't sound racist to me.

You totally misunderstood me.

Linda Lovelest

1644. You totally misunderstood me.

Posted at 5:24PM on Feb 17th 2010 by Deb

Poor misunderstood Deb.

Katie Carpenter

i just want to ask if Harvey has a son we dont know about? like Jason Mesnick from the bachelor? they look JUST ALIKE! and the other guy i dont know his name bu you will know who im talkin about when i say .. he looks like john cusack! i will keep my eye out for some more look alike celbs! yeah i will be watching to see if you guys SAY ANYTHING

mysteria333

murray you know what you did and you know who hired you, and you know it was not mj. you aleo know what you were promised if you stuck this out. you were chosen because they rhink you are an idiot. you also know that was not the real mj under your care. why allow yourself to get involved? get rid of your corruption and ask for forgiveness.

micha

oh murray isn't dead yet? then i have to put more voodoo on him

Previous 15 Comments | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102