Heidi Montag Is a Real Doll

2/15/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag maneuvered her reassembled parts into a sexy(?) pose for cameras, who were inexplicably in her hotel room over Valentine's Day weekend.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
So lifelike.

jerry

It's very sad people live thier life like this... there is more 2 life than trying to bring in some higher dollar figures.

On another note: She does look very hot... I'd be all up in there.

J

gilbert

She doesnt look good at all shes fake everything is fake she looks ugly you have 2 have something better to put in that section

GiGi

sooz

Dream on, Heidi. You will NEVER have an acting or singing career.
Eventually the stupid people that pay you for appearances and photo ops will stop. Ever heard of college?

Connor Banks

Who is this cheap, ancient hooker? Why do we care?

Yisa

Just the way a new wife is supposed to act. Heidi, get a life!!!

Cynthia

She looks rediculous. She just looks tired and puffy now. Not pretty at all. Yeah and I guess loving god went out the window LOL!!!! I don't know why she thinks she is all that. UGH she looks so gross now.

tdrury

When is this publicity whore and her husband going to go away and die.

Megan

Is she trying to look sexy by having the candy in her mouth, or is it just she still cannot move her face or mouth due to the operations. hah. Either way, she looks twisted up like gumby. Next time we see a pose like this she will be surronded by different colored penis'... "Gumby Gets Sprayed..White"

Mags

This is disturbing.

Ricky

15. She reminds me of one of those "real" sex dolls. Gross. I wonder if she regrets it?

Posted at 9:42AM on Feb 15th 2010 by jen

----Ditto!

gutsygirl

Three wine glasses? Menage a trois?

Lindsay

So many things wrong with this photo and I guess me for commenting. Why are there 3 glasses? Why is there a thong on the bed while she is already wearing panties? Is someone else there? Do people really think this is attractive? To each his own........

barf

LOOOL she supposedly said that appearance is not important, that it's all just a shell... then wth are all those proceedures good for? can't anyone implant her some brains?

Jerry

Hi, I'm Spencer Pratt...I am very pertrubed that I would get such a bad response from this beautiful photo of my sex doll..oops I meant wife. She is a big celebrity and to show you how great of a star she is and how talented she really is I will tell you that for a Valentines Day present I set up a gangbang for her with Gary Coleman, Greg Bradey, Jeff Conway, Beetlejuice, Tom Sizemore, Amy Fisher, Danny Bonaduce, and....wait for it...wait for it....JON GOSSELIN!!....she was so turned on by all the star power screwing her that her skin got so warm the plastic holding her face together melted!...so for the rest of the night me and the cast of Who Is That? screwed a plastic faceless doll in a scuzzy hotel room. Okay thank you TMZ for letting me clear that up. Happy Valentines Day

I'm better than you,