Mariska Hargitay Goes Two-Pieces

2/15/2010 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Law & Order: SVU" star Mariska Hargitay showed off her special swimsuit units while in St. Barth's this weekend.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Being Jayne Mansfield's daughter comes with a lot of perks.

Celebrity Beach Bods

Ellle

she looks pretty damn good for a 46 year old

Carrie

She's 46 years old, and she looks great. I'm glad she does not have that fake bimbo look.

plajingko

at her age, i think she does really good job to maintain her body...:) you look great..

Makgirl

I think she has a bumpersticker on her car that reads, "I brake for Jayne Mansfield's head."

mer

what a positively STUNNING woman! i wouldn't describe her as "curvy" by any means- that's always a nice way of saying "fat", which is not even CLOSE in this case. she's perfectly HEALTHY looking- like she could run a 5K without getting blown away OR having a heart attack.

btw, try reading sometime, you rumor-mongering morons:

Mariah

Shawn:
Perhaps the writers are already responding to the news that Christopher Meloni is leaving the show and are just trying to ease his exit a little. I am sure people on-set already knew of the news before the general public did...I haven't been able to watch it this season but that is just my UN-educated guess...

Mariah

Oh, by the way, this lady is gorgeous! Wish I could have a body like this (at any age).

sarah

People starving, no jobs, etc.
She and that goof in SVU held out for more $$$.
How thoughtful, you greedy bitch. Then your buddy decides to quit the show, for bigger things?
Hopefully, we'll never hear from him again, and you ain't far behind

Lorielle

GORGEOUS! Her baby was 10 pounds and she definitely bounced back for an over 40 year old woman. This is perfection!

DeeDee

To number 13 .. Jayne was NOT beheaded. Her wig came off, that's it. Mariska looks great. My only comment is all the bracelets. I wouldn't go in the ocean with all those bracelets .. they could get lost and salt water is pretty darn corosive. Just saying ...

river rat

This lady is so classy and truly beautiful. Love her, love her!

PolarBear

Thankyou, TMZ, you put up a photo of such a beautiful woman! Magnificent work by the TMZ reporters. Mariska Hargitay wins Beauty Of The Year.

Lindsay

She looks so pretty!

Nicole

Mariska is gorgeous and she's looks amazing for *any* age. She's a class act and an inspiration for many women. Good for her that she's healthy, and looks happy.

TakeThisWarning

I'd lick every square inch of her. I'd bury my face so deep in that.

Yum.