Jersey Shore's Ronnie -- The Homophobic Tirade

2/15/2010 6:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

WARNING: Video contains explicit language.

Ronnie Magro from "Jersey Shore" didn't just fight in front of the cameras -- he also spewed some disgusting homophobic slurs during a violent altercation on the boardwalk ... and the footage has finally come to light.

It all went down minutes before Ronnie's first brawl on the show -- in which he and another bar patron could be seen talking trash to each other and then exchanging blows on the shore in front of their girlfriends.

But in the new never-before-seen footage -- Ronnie can also be seen and heard calling the guy a "f**king f**got" and a "f**king queer."

The footage was never aired on MTV.

A source from the production company behind the show who hasn't seen the clip tells us, "There were several gay staff members that worked on the show and Ronnie always respected them and everyone else."

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

jk47

ill admit first that i am wrong for watching jersey shore, its a **** ass show with a bunch of italian ***s who suck **** as well as bill paxton in the movie twister. its awesome that you can take steroids and still be 5 ft tall ***got ass ronnie. im sure while you were seperated sammie was sucking massive amounts of pole cause she is a **** and should kill herself.

Angie

i could care less what ya'll think .
Ronnie is myy baby && i lovee him <3
Jerseyy Shoree is thee bestt (:

Derek

i agree with danny. in the heat of the moment there are no rules and there is no political correctness. When you are about to fight someone, anything goes. Think Art of War. Ronnie was baiting the guy to fight. If someone calls me a ***got or tried to embarrass me, I'd be tempted to do something about it. That is exactly what he wanted. Like that guy danny said, if this was a different situation where Ronnie was calling a drag queen a "***got", that would make him a homophobic bigot.

Nick Innis

I am closet gay, and I like to fight too. I can relate to Ronnie because when you are in the zone, pissed off - you will say stupid stuff such as gay slur. it's not right... but all well.

Grannie Goldie

Who cares whether or not Mr Levin is gay? I don't. Its none of my business. As one who lived in La La Land most of my life, its entertaining. I don't the show or the people on it seriously, because show business is all about appearances. With rare exceptions, no one is who they appear to be. Its distraction, so leave character assessments out of it.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8