Tila Tequila Insinuates Miscarriage

2/15/2010 12:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tila Tequila Tila Tequila believes something is horribly wrong with the unborn child she claims is growing inside her belly -- and now she's threatening to kill herself if she miscarries.

It all started around 8:00 AM when Tila posted the following message on her Twitter page: "I just woke up in the middle of the night cuz im having these intense sharp pains in my belly."

Several minutes later, Tila added, "Something is definitely wrong. The hospital gave me a list of symptoms & this is one of them."

Suddenly, Tila began writing several messages about suicide, claiming, "I told my friend I would just kill myself if anything ever happened."

In her latest message, Tila claims she's going to try to sleep it off ... before she hops on a 22 hour flight to Australia.

Tila Tequila pictures.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

JoJo

I have to say: Tila has risen to a whole new level of psycho, but she is WAY to smart... she knows how to stay in the public eye... whether it be negative attention or not.... she is a discrace to human kind! The second she made the "annoucement" that she was pregnant I KNEW 100% that she would say she miscarried! I called it and so did 1,000,000 other people! Dumb bitch. Tila, if you are pregnant, have the baby and give it to someone to raise......... and then please please please jump to your death. Ps, if you did you would even end up on TMZ for your death! YIPPEE!

Caitie

Something is so terribly wrong she needs to hop on twitter rather then head to the hospital? According to The American Pregnancy association 10-25% of pregnancies end in miscarriage. Why is Tila's Spontaneous abortion something people should care about?
Can we please finally put her in the same catagory with Heidi and Spencer pratt. The "i dont give a s**t file" and shut the door. This is a waste of your sites space.

sadfasd

kill yourself

DAVID

I BET. POOR LITTLE BABY HAVING ISSUES JUST THINKING ABOUT HAVING YOU FOR A MOTHER.

barf

what a surprise! no one could see this one coming! i am sooooo shocked! NOT

Just sayin'

Something horribly wrong that she did purposely to the baby you mean. We know this chick is a selfish bitch who doesn't want to be tied down to a baby.

YOUCH

What a surprise!! I hope she miscarries so she can kill her useless self!

john johnson

why in the hell is tmz giving this $hitball press? let this piece of garbage dissaper into the abyss!

Lisa

I called it in the original post that she'll say she had a miscarriage. And now look..Come on..TMZ stop giving her this attention!!!! This is what she thrives on and she isn't a celeb and no one cares about her!

molly

Stupid publicity whore. Her next Tweet will be from the edge of some high-level bridge. Go ahead and jump, you skanky piece of trash.

notalawyer

Those pains are called HUNGER PAINS you MORON!.......Its 8 am in the morning, Go eat something! Holy crap this chick is stupid!......Im waiting for the tweet at 11pm,,,," I cant keep my eyes open, I am losing consciouness, I think im dying! im DYING!!!...zzzzzzzzzzz *snore* zzzzzzzz." She is such a dumb ass!

the baby probably has aids. i hope she kills herself.

lleon

she is making a mockery of herself now!!!! she is the lil boy who cried wolf too many times.

scarlett

Some blogger predicted when she first announced her pregnancy that she would "miscarry." Please, let's everyone no longer give her any attention. I will pay all the major websites to no longer carry news on her. With this, I am totally done reading anything about this psycho.

YOUCH

Yeah, that's right, sleep off a miscarraige then fly for 22 hours. That's the way you are supposed to handle a miscarriage. What a lying whore!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments