Mischa Barton -- That's How She Rolls

2/16/2010 3:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mischa Barton was driving around aimlessly in her classic Cadillac yesterday in L.A., smoking some sort of roll-up.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Mischa -- who pled no contest to DUI in 2008 -- got sidelined after running out of gas.

As for what she was smoking ... no word yet from her rep.

TURKEY BUZZ BUZZARD MEAT TMZ

WOW is TMZ FN F`ed^ CA has weeds grownin everywhere N FN TMZ IS FN like WTF FFN at least have the goodness to use a clip OR bingbong for heavens sake what would mom think,,no manners at all WTF FFN FF

London not England

YUM YUM...GIMME SOME!!!!!

PUFF PUFF PASS BITCH!

TURKEY BUZZ BUZZARD MEAT TMZ

PUT A CLIP ON IT MON or FIRE GUARD she suck IT2hard man...and bliff mouth and face and inters on fire.She will suck it down and fat does burn and boom boom story over

Pistol

I hope she gets caught and goes to prison. People who drive while under the influence are killers. It's just a matter of time.

Icebaby

ass

TURKEY BUZZ BUZZARD MEAT TMZ

GIVE HER A TMZ ROACH CLIP fast

valeskas

No wonder she has weight problems, its bad when you have the munchies. Mischa and Lindsey, Tila Tequila and Brooke Mueller.

justsaying

Well.......at least she listened to the Judge and stopped drinking and driving.

www.laduidefenseteam.com

Poor Mischa looks like she's going downhill fast.

gutsygirl

Move along, folks, nothing to see here...just another celebrity mess.

fl2187

I have no problem with this. As an advocate of marijuana studies have already shown that it's a HELL of a lot safer than alcohol. Now I'm not saying she should have been behind the wheel while under the influence but everytime I've drove while stoned i never felt a difference from driving sober. Keep doing what you're doing Mischa. VIVA LA MARIJUANA!

Good Job Elin!

Now we know why she's put on the LBS.

ss

TRAILER TRASH

Black Power

I agree with Post #25 fl2187 - I have smoked weed for over thirty years and have driven thousands of times while high. Never been in a car accident. Ever. As long as you can be high and maintain, no problem. I know there are some who can't handle the situation, and driving while intoxicated is not a good thing, but as for me, the easiest thing for me to do is drive a car. Being high doesn't effect or impair my driving ability. Fire one up for me, Mischa.

notalawyer

She needs to go to Jail is she is infact behind the wheel and smoking pot. That is DWI....pure and simple. Driving while high is the same as driving while drunk. She needs to go tothe pokey for that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments