Mischa Barton -- That's How She Rolls

2/16/2010 3:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mischa Barton was driving around aimlessly in her classic Cadillac yesterday in L.A., smoking some sort of roll-up.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Mischa -- who pled no contest to DUI in 2008 -- got sidelined after running out of gas.

As for what she was smoking ... no word yet from her rep.

steve tole

No wonder she's all FAT now. She's always smokin up and must be getting some serious munchies.What a shame she USED to be so hot.Her career is kinda like her character on the O.C. ...dead!!! Smoke another HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

MC

HAHAHAHAHA nice Mischa!!

red

ever heard of medicinal marijuana folks??? is legal in CA, geesh, relax people...it's not like she was shooting up heroin or something...ridiculous!

shannon2

Mischa is worshipping FLOON the party god! Leave her in peace during her religious moment, you heathen paparazzi!!!!

Viva La Mota! I have way more love for her, now!

Melissa

i've smoked and driven before, my driving is no different from when i am sober. do you have any idea how many people go on a cruise just to blow one? now alcohol on the other hand, i get light headed, blurred vision... any time i drink i make sure either 1. i'm not the one driving and i have a sober friend to drive OR 2. if i want to drink i just stay at my house or my friends house and crash out there.
get off the girl, its just a little pot.

jen

she DOES expect to be photographed with this, right? geez, no wonder she's getting so fat...

janet

I thought people had been giving her a rough time lately, but I guess they were right about this druggy!!!! Loser doesn't even come close to the fact she's flushing her career down the toilet!

offcrgentleman

She was smokin' a "fatty", cuz that would explain her FAT a$$!!! The munchies.

ginny

very stupid to smoke dope in front of the world who still think
obammma dude is a good prezzz!

offcrgentleman

59. very stupid to smoke dope in front of the world who still think
obammma dude is a good prezzz!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Huh???? That made no sense. Republican?? Uneducated Tea Bagger? Palin lover?? Sounded a little like Palin "word salad".

tippy katz

OK, so I know I won't convert anyone who thinks smoking weed is harmless.
Please just try to stay safe, and for god's sake, stay off the effing roads, 'cause
I'm there too, along with my friends and family.
I think in the long term is where you see most problems from smoking pot.
Sorry, but look at our specimen here:
-put on weight (whether you think she looks good or not)
-recent DUI
-career in toilet
-recent mental hospital stay
-sued over unpaid debts
WOW--maybe think before you celebrate her as your "legalize it" poster girl...
Smoking pot might chill you out in the moment, but in the long run, it
drains you of ambition--the good kind that keeps your bills paid and your *ss wiped.
Weed is for losers.

don't believe it

At least get a roach clip girl ..

ex lax

I wish she would puff on my hooter before she gets any fatter

Ka-Faye

Seriously?!?!

JENSPAL

Just curious, why didn't the paps call 911 or the police and report her immediately?!?! She is going to end up killing someone with her wreckless behavior. If you see her toking while driving, call the police you idiots!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments