Mischa Barton -- That's How She Rolls

2/16/2010 3:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mischa Barton was driving around aimlessly in her classic Cadillac yesterday in L.A., smoking some sort of roll-up.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Mischa -- who pled no contest to DUI in 2008 -- got sidelined after running out of gas.

As for what she was smoking ... no word yet from her rep.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

elephantman

I think anyone that stomps on her should really look back at there own lives, are you so perfect to think that you wouldn't make some of the same mistakes she has. I fell very sorry for her,but I gotta go the Beatles are having a live session well a old one! But just leave the pore stupid girl alone.

Kristen!

PS I would do her!!!~~~~~~~~~~

XOXO MISHA! CALL ME!

Moon

Blaze it!!! I hope she doesn't throw up and then offer a box for me to figure out.

jessemosslover

And of course her "reps" are going to come back ans say that it was an "herbal cigarette", which of course is BS. Shes a pot head!

zippy

who? never heard of her, another tmz star?

balls

balls

CriticAl

This bitch has fallen off in the worst way.

GO TO REHAB and get your sh*t together, dummy.

allinejore

I don't and never have watched the show... I dreamt about her and am trying to figure out what the dream might have meant. but i don't know what her roll was. I only know that's the one she's most famous for.

thank you!

Natalie

She dresses like she is in the 60's...of course she is toking...did you expect anything less from this piece of garbage?

Bally

Gross. She looks like her breath smells like crap, weed confirms it. If you're going to do something so stupid and smoke weed, don't drive. She should be arrested.

Katie

#33

EXACTLY. Well said.

LIBBYLIZZYLIZ

I THINK ITS SO SAD FOR HER. IN OUR COUNTRY WE MAKE POT MORE ACCESSABLE THEN CIGARETTES TO OUR TEENS AND YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN, WE GLAMOURIZE IT ON TV, WE ALLOW ITS PROSPERITY IN SOME REGIONS. OH AND THEN WE POINT SOMEONE OUT AND LAUGH AND JUDGE THEM FOR SMOKING IT, MAYBE EVEN JAIL THEM. POT IS LIKE CRACK, ADDICTING AS CRACK, LIFE ALTERING LIKE CRACK, AND REAKS HAVOK ON YOUR LUNGS COUGH COUGH COUGH AHEM.............LOOGIE.......COUGH...RIP

adonna

What a dumb bitch. She's just throwing away what's left of her career with retarded stunts like this. Save the weed for when you're away from prying camera lenses.

phildog2502

Mischa smoking is not the answer to get away from your troubles. You need to face them so please PLEASE GET HELP.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5