TMZ Live -- Mathew Knowles & Mischa Lights Up

2/16/2010 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike answered all your questions today about Mathew Knowles maybe baby mama in court, Mischa Barton lighting up while driving and Charlie Sheen's wife checking in to rehab.

Also: Tila Tequila and Shawne Merriman settle their beef and Kim Kardashian is involved in some fast food drama.

Plus: The phone call Dr. Conrad Murray made on the day Michael Jackson died.

Nakia

Are Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel together?

justagirl

Do you know if a monetary settlement was made between Tila and Shawn? If so, do you think in the public's eye, that would make Shawn appear instantly guilty?

warren

A 45' released just as the Beatles came to america. What information do you have on the following record; "I Want My Baby Back", the flip side of the 45', title is; "Play The Other Side", as a joke.

Jack Refermat

The district attorney cannot force her to tstify against Charlie. so that really blows their case

Carlos Hoopla

Can Mathew Knowles be forced to take a DNA test

Lee Lee

Mike, did you believe Michael Jackson was a Pedophile???

tiffany

Why is TMZ not covering the celebs at the Olympics? I mean, catching Queen Latifa at the outdoor hotdog stand eating a footlong jalapeno cheese dog would have been golden for you!

Corinna

SMDH

John

I heard a report today that Ronnie and Sammi have broken up. They actually hate each other now?

starwatcher

I read a story about a man in Chicago that is being issued a restraining order to keep his 3 year old daughter away from any religion that is not jewish, i believe the mother asked for it. The parents are in the middle of a divorce, i think, and mom has primary custody. How can the judge step in and put a order like that in place?

bntrbl

Enough about MJ until the Dr. is convicted or aquitted, PLEASE. Anyway have you heard anything about what the smoking hot vanessa marcil is doing now days?

Karen

Hi Harvey,

Glad that you enjoyed This Is It. I thought it was great!!
Many people feel that Michael`s addiction was because of his accident, but it seems that he had an addictive personality and probably would of become addicted to something sooner or later? Hey Mike, ignore the negative comments, you compliment Harvey perfectly. Love the show!

Mike

MIKE: Have you had a chance to check out Annie Lenox yet?? What do you think??

toodeep

ARE THE PAPARAZZI IN VANCOUVER? CAN THEY GET INTO THE EVENTS?

Jeff Frieman

Sad news, people. Tila Tequila’s fake baby is fake gone after a fake miscarriage. I shed a few fake tears when I heard. In an email exchange between Tila and someone pretending to be from a magazine (via ONTD), the editor said they were concerned about working with her because she’s 15 months pregnant. Tila replied that she had a miscarriage after getting that concussion and having a metal chair fall on her belly and that she can do the shoot now. Yay! Funny how things just work out. Tila wrote:

“So as of right now, after the unfortunate accident last night with my head concussion and miscarriage, I am no longer pregnant. Please don’t announce to the media that I lost my baby. It’s something very private to heartbreaking to me and I don’t need the media to poke fun of someone who just lost her baby. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE THAT. BUT I AM STILL GOING TO KEEP TRYING TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY OR JUST ADOPT ONE.”

When fake editor said they wanted to go with Lady Gaga, Tila had reiterated:

“with that said, I told you in my other email that I AM NOT PREGNANT! Due to my accident last night, mild brain concussion, and steal [sic] metal falling into my belly, the doctors told me that it killed my baby. Blood all over the place. I am devastated that my baby has died at only 15 weeks. So with your question, am I pregnant? NO. NOT ANYMORE!”

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments