Brody & Avril Lavigne

Ridin' Dirty

2/17/2010 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Lavigne got nice and cozy in the backseat of a car last night -- Brody Jenner's car.

videos
She's still not officially divorced from hubby Deryck Whibley, but it seems Avril is already on the rebound -- 'cause let's get serious ... does anyone really think Brody's in it for the "friendship?!"

Didn't think so.

Screen Actors Guild

If you'll go back and watch the episode of Punk'd when Justin Timberlake got even with Kellie Osbourne, you will see that she outed "avril lavigne." Since most of the incident ended up on the cutting room floor, she basically stated that the engagement between Deryck and Avril and the subsequent marriage was "staged." Therefore, this situation is probably staged as well. I've learned not to trust celebrities from dealing with them on a personal level: Most of the gossip rags (my aunt writes for a couple) are full of lies and deciet sold for "entertainment."

Screen Actors Guild

Oh, I forgot to add, WEAR PROTECTION! I've lost enough friends to the HIV/AIDS epidemic.

Marcus

@zap @12:59 Do you really think any of that lot got remotely close to first base with Avril? Honestly.

Foto-Devushek

Кстати сама фотосессия Аврил в полном объёме вот, если кому-то интересно: http://foto-devushek.com/avril-lavin-v-strane-chudes-2/

Foto-Devushek

Sono

Being an Olympic athlete has perks WAY beyond the stupid medals…Avril is officially onboard the Brody hoe train. Does anyone pull more ass than this guy?

Matt

Sono, Brody is not and never was an Olympic athlete. His father, Bruce Jenner, is the former Olympic champion. Brody has done nothing in his entire life except life off his family's fame, never work, and party.

I really can care less who she hangs out with so i guess good for him for getting a piece of Avril for the time being.

wtf

Isn't it amazing how every time two celebrities are spotted in the same vehicle alone together they are assumed to be dating? It may very well be true that they are dating, but it's hard to trust the pap's when every time they see two people of opposite sex together they accuse them of dating. I saw Charles Barkley talking to a lady in his hometown discount store. He must be dating her... Right?

London not England

#3-Sono

Yeah..."I PULL MORE ASS" than that guy....LOL

He's Hot, spoiled, and RICH....and My kind of man!
and UNFORTUNATELY HE didn't earn any Gold Medals....

also UNFORTUNATELY He's into Fish Cake!

Oh well....

wtf

Gay Guys Rule... Girls say the same thing when men like chocolate on their hotdogs.

Ziggy

I'm a woman, and have many man friends. Even growing up most of the best friends I ever had were guys. I prefer to hang around with guys, there's no bs to deal with. I think we read too much into things.

zap

WOW How did Avril become such a slut ?

Brandon Davis
Wilmer Valderrama
Andrew Lewitas
Tyson Ritter
Brody Jenner

and 2 or 3 unknown men all since she separated from her husband .

iwanttoholdyourbigtits

She so doesnt have any boobs. Although I think she's cute, I'd pass. Nothing to hold on to.

rico

Bruce is a douch bag,so the apple dose'nt fall to far from the tree.....

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

This guy is an f'n douchebag!!! Come on girlie, you can do better than this loser!!! Has he ever had a job? Graduated from school? His only skill is hooking up with hookers

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments