Jesse James and Cinnabun - Reunited!!!

2/17/2010 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James just called ...THEY FOUND CINNABUN!!! And this is the photo of man/dog reunited.

Jesse got a call this AM from a woman who saw a picture of the missing doggie on a flier. The woman brought the dog to Jesse's shop in Long Beach ten minutes ago. It was indeed Cinnabun and everyone there started bawling.

The woman says she found the dog roaming the streets in Long Beach "a while ago." Jesse says she was "cool" and he's going to give her a reward.

The dog went missing on January 25.

Cinnabun is OK, but really dirty and has lost 15 pounds.

Jake

OK something is fishy, how in god's name could a dog lose 15 lbs in a month? I wouldn't give her anything, dirty too? She clearly wasn't taking good care of this dog, I would've slapped her in the face!

Lindsay

this brought tears to my eyes! happy news is exactly what we need

Darlene Howe

Tears of joy for you, and for lucky little Cinnabun!!

FeeFee

YAY!!!!!! I am so happy! He made it back! Poor cutie! I bet everyone was soooo happy!
I wish there was a video!
xoxoxoxoxox Jessie and loved ones!

Erica

YAY! I'm so happy, not that I really follow Jesse James or anything, in fact I often forget what he does, but it's so heartbreaking to lose a pet. I'm sure the pup will be up to weight again in no time! Glad to hear about the safe return!

Glory Bee

awwww, the photo is worth a thousand words. Sooooo happy for them. Love Jesse and Sandra. HEY, Jesse has a great excuse to stay home from the Oscars now, you know, watching the dog! No? Hey, nice try though.

Xplizit

so does that woman get a date with the hottie and touch her booby?????

MyKinKStar

This is great. I'm actually crying happy tears for Jesse and of course, for Cinnabun to be back home.

steve

I am glad she is found but I thought she had a pink collar ????? The one I see in the picture looks black .

Sharon

What a fantastic late Valentines Day present. This is such great news. The photo brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for the kind woman who returned the dog! Blessings to everyone. Happy Cinnabun is ok. I'm sure she will get a big juicy burger from Cicso Burger next door!

barbara miller

WONDERFUL!!!! Now lets see the same love and CONCERN for his x wife!!! To whom much is given much is required... Jesse and Sandra will do the right thing concerning Sunnys relationship with her mom, I hope.

Jane

I'm not exactly getting the warm fuzzies from this picture.
I would have my dog in a big ol' bear hug!

Erin

Yay Its always great to hear of owners and pets being reunited. What a happy ending.

JLS

BEST NEWS THIS YEAR! I am so HAPPY! We did a huge happy dance with our doggies here. Give Cinnabun a huge steak dinner. Helping her gain her weight back will be such fun.

Linda

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! So awesome!
Yes get a chip installed now that would be good.