Jesse James and Cinnabun - Reunited!!!

2/17/2010 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James just called ...THEY FOUND CINNABUN!!! And this is the photo of man/dog reunited.

Jesse got a call this AM from a woman who saw a picture of the missing doggie on a flier. The woman brought the dog to Jesse's shop in Long Beach ten minutes ago. It was indeed Cinnabun and everyone there started bawling.

The woman says she found the dog roaming the streets in Long Beach "a while ago." Jesse says she was "cool" and he's going to give her a reward.

The dog went missing on January 25.

Cinnabun is OK, but really dirty and has lost 15 pounds.

Team Leno

YAY!!!!! What wonderful news for both the James family and the puppy. Very happy news today.

Laney

DAMN MONITOR

FOR

YOUR

EX-WIFE

AND

SUNNY.

OR ARE YOU GOING TO BE THE SAME SELFISH, ARROGANT SOB YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN?

PARENTAL ALIENATION IS TRULY DIRTY AND LOW DOWN.

NOW PAY UP SUCKER..THE KARMA WORLD

AND SHARE THE CHILD

Gladhe8her

I bet this lady had the dog the whole time waiting for the reward to increase, and only returned the dog once it stayed @ $5000.00.

WillOTheWisp

NOW PAY UP SUCKER..THE KARMA WORLD

AND SHARE THE CHILD

Posted at 3:57PM on Feb 17th 2010 by shayna

You'd better mind your own damn business!!!

RA

Lets hope she's taken home instead of locked up outside like the other 3 dogs he has there.

JustWatchMe

Thank you, God. I said a prayer when the story first came out. It broke my heart. Some people don't understand the animal - human connection.....but those of us that do are very happy for Jesse - and Cinnabon

RH

Good thing Mike Vick wasn't the one who found her.

mason

I AGREE WITH # 86.

I use to like this dude. He is talented. But I have read way too much dirt on Jesse. He is a scam artist, known for being a con man. heard he has many law suits against him re fraud, etc.

plus he seems to have such vial hate for his ex. He is a "un healed man". If I had the means as he does, I would help my ex so she CAN be there for her daughter.

Jesse is insecure and weak. all that know him, know this.

another child thief to me.

Glad his dog made it back home.

some good news.

Daisy

Cinnabun is a Pit Bull terrier as I guessed earlier, looked it up in previous posts about lost dog. I don't like these dogs by reputation but Cinnabun is the exception.

Tucker

I was so PSYCHED to read this! I'm so happy for Jesse and Cinnabun!!

Mandy

You can still never recover a dog if it's micro chipped. In order for them to be able to use the chip to recover your dog, the dog has to be scanned at a pound or a vet's office. If the lady took the dog in saying she was her's, they might not have scanned her. I'm willing to bet that Cinnabun is micro chipped. Either way, GREAT NEWS!!

$$$

That dog doesn't look dirty OR like it has lost 15 lbs!!

Come on TMZ..over zealous reporting AGAIN?!?!?!?

nisie

YYEEAAHH! That made my day! Yeah Jesse and Cinnabun...now go get that Oscar Sandra to make this happy ending complete!!

June

Wow, fantastic. I'm so glad you found your dog. That is just great.

Rebecca

YAY!!! Thanks for reporting the good news TMZ! :)