TMZ Live: Tiger, Jon Gosselin & Cinnabun

2/17/2010 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike took your questions on everything today -- including Tiger Woods' plan to break his silence and the safe return of Jesse James' dog Cinnabun.

TMZ Live: Click to watch

Also: Jon Gosselin settles with TLC, Kevin Eubanks might leave Leno's side, Britney Spears tries to hide records, Evander Holyfield turns to Dr. Phil.

Plus -- Nicole Scherzinger -- did she get Butlered?

mic

Dumbass learn how to talk

mic

YOUR SHOW SUCKS

Heather

Meg Whitman is running for Governor....she may be our only hope! (former HP exec?)

emmmna

harvey you know that they are believers, why you don't say to them really Michael is dead, but you continue to put some clues????????? on tmz, that means Michael is alive, love harvey

Robert

Hey Harvey and Mike whats going on with the Britney Murphy story also mischa was smoking weed were not stupid lol

Regee

Today is the 17th not the 16th giggle.......

Also that coffee was for her sister that was in the car with her.....

bntrbl

Niki has a really annoying voice, please limit her talking way more.
Why do people care about Dr. murray, PLEASE stop until his trial, you take up to much time talking about him and MJ. I know you need to fill time but this is rediculous. And tiger woods, screw him, he's the luckiest SOB that ever lived except his choice in ho's.

cfpg

He's 58 years old???? WTF

Robert

also i am soooooooooo glad Jesse James got his dog back and someone randomly found her and not someone looking for money or extortion

Stephanie

whats your bowling scores? what is your take on legalization of marijuana? why does snoop dogg always carry around a rain coat for? (For drizzle my nizzle) say hi to north dakota we love you

TURKEY BUZZ BUZZARD MEAT TMZ

Did you ever hear about WOODS TIGER?.It seems tiger woods problems all started after WOODS TIGER was seen in the public.How could so many people go after him ALL AT ONCE?because of that being known in the public?why did the press leak that if it was going to start the war on tiger?.

Tess

Can pescatarians eat jello? I gave up meat for new years, but I really want jello, but for some reason I feel like it's made from animals.

Maxx

I watched your tv show for the first time and it gave me a headache. your camera man does not know how to handle the camera. the movement of the camera is giving me a headache. i suggest that you get a new camera man or an image stabilizer. Until then I can't watch your tv show.

Rachel

THANKS MIKE for teaching us what CURLING is!! What's next? Hockey? Geezuz.

Rachel

HARVEY you should be honest about your age. Judging by your stories, I'm guessing you're at least 60...JFK was assassinated in 1963, 47 years ago. You said you were a teenager at that time...I'M JUST SAYIN'...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments