CPA -- Michael Jackson Stiffed Me

2/18/2010 8:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A CPA claims Michael Jackson stiffed him for years over a $60,000 fee ... this according to a new creditor's claim obtained by TMZ.

Michael Jackson

Diane Williams filed her claim in the Michael Jackson Estate case, alleging she prepared Michael's 2006 tax package and never got paid for it.

Williams submitted emails showing she was promised Michael would pay the money by July 25, 2008 but never got the dough.

Apparently there was a falling out that led Jackson to Williams, because on August 16, 2006, Michael Jackson personally signed a letter requesting that the prior accountants "cease and desist from signing for my certified mail..."

Jackson also wrote he did not want the prior accountants to open his letters or legal documents in the future.

Judging from the signature, Michael, who always had a flamboyant signature, was pissed.

Duh

59. Harvey Pays Me Well

Posted at 7:56PM on Feb 18th 2010 by OhWell

Good to see you are okay, was starting to worry about you.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

78. Hey Kate....
Their parents must be at their second job at 7Eleven,...SAD NO Supervision!:(
I am lucky I stay at home and collect welfare.

Posted at 8:34PM on Feb 18th 2010 by pmiller

No Sweetie..do NOT have little kids to collect WELFARE..and I own my own business!! I do NOT need to work at 7Eleven..it is OKAY some day they might let you clean the bathrooms at 7eleven..Hang in there..

The real pmiller...

mjfan4ever

I guess one must be significant to understand.

Reloaded

84. 77. You're sick and your comment is not funny to anyone, but yourself. The man was aquitted of all charges. Plus, the first kid admitted he lied and his father made him lie for the money. The 2nd kid's mom was a liar and made her kids lie. Plus, everyone knew in court, including reporters know they lying.
I guess one must be significant to understand.

Posted at 8:40PM on Feb 18th 2010 by mjfan4ever

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/18/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-cpa-taxes-estate/6#comments#ixzz0fwSky7ha

Goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd! Do we REALLY have to revisit this Againnnnnnnnn?

And yes, I'm whining, LOL

!

No Sweetie..do NOT have little kids to collect WELFARE..and I own my own PROSTITUTION business!!
I am willing to give a discount to all of the males on here.

The real pmiller...

Twilightluvinmom

Haha...u go "pmilli". Lol
Tone has made an interesting commet on the other board. "I" know I haven't seen this w/ MY eyes from any article, and truly don't remember any 1 bringing this 2 light on the boards. But, I very well could be wrong.
Gotta go fix dinner. Be back later!

kimmie

77. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaBBy06xAlc

Posted at 8:30PM on Feb 18th 2010 by Gloria Allred go to hell !

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!, He should of told more people to go to hell. I laughed so much, and so did the people around him. It shows the human side of this genuis. Thanks for the link. I love him even more now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, RIP King of POP

!

77. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaBBy06xAlc

Posted at 8:30PM on Feb 18th 2010 by Gloria Allred go to hell !

Haha now he is in hell.

Rito Valdez

STFU.....And by the way I do LIKE ohwell....he might say stupid stuff but at least he always uses the same name!:)

Posted at 8:26PM on Feb 18th 2010 by pmiller

Even though we disagree i like what you put when you told that person "oh speaking from experience."
But I always use the same name.Its would also happen to be my REAL name.

Reloaded

Its would also happen to be my REAL name.

Posted at 8:59PM on Feb 18th 2010 by Rito Valdez

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/18/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-cpa-taxes-estate/7#comments#ixzz0fwXEDQxn

I always use my real name too.

c

i want to say when i worked when i had some bills i didnt pay alot of times it was because people didnt pay me. also i didnt pay some because there service was so inadequate and what i didnt want i didnt feel i owed them anything. some of the prices they charge celebritys are so overblown. 60,000 just to prepare a tax package sounds so demented that woman has to be a crook or crazy.

emily

its funny how these people didnt want anything when he was alive. now that he cant speak anymore, they are all going crazy!
sad. just sad.

Rito Valdez

I always use my real name too.

Posted at 9:00PM on Feb 18th 2010 by Reloaded

Your real name is Reloaded?

Duh

Your real name is Reloaded?

Posted at 9:04PM on Feb 18th 2010 by Rito Valdez

I am assuming you are saying this tongue in cheek?

As for others here, some of us use our real first name, or a combination of initials, or the first name initial real last name. I think what is more important than using your real name is how you treat other people on the board with whatever name you use.

I would like to think that people will treat me the way I treat them but that is not so. Just watch - now that the name Deb has appeared on the board you are going to see the kids come out to play - haters and cloners and trolls -OH MY! If they only had a brain....