« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Owens

The Gutsiest Fashion Move Ever

2/18/2010 10:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With his Tina Turner wig securely fashioned to his melon and a Run DMC gold rope around his neck, NFL wide receiver Terrell Owens hit the runway at a New York fashion show last night with a whole new image.

T.O.
After that dreadful season with the Buffalo Bills, it's no wonder T.O. doesn't want anyone to recognize him.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jerry Martin

I think I'm going to effing puke.

Mary

Dennis Rodman's strange protege in the making.

Karen Jackson

Okay....can you say Following In Dennis Rodman Footsteps. I have heard of being in touch with your feminine side but this is too far. What makes this sad is his face revealed more turmoil of his walk of shame he must do I am sure his career will rise from this point he wouldn't have to bend over anymore to do publicity must like this. I say that because if he is going to carry the outfit which includes the wig he did not "work it girl" likes he owns the runway.

Chucky

I knew it...that wig makes you wonder if T.O's chin has caught as many balls as his hands : )

gene yuss

Excuse me while I pour bleach in my eyes.

SL

Who the hell told him THIS was a good idea????? Remove the dead squirrel from your head!

DJ

Now that's a "Situation"!!! and not in a good way.

laughing at u

Bwahahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!

R.Zimmerman

Does he have a double hernia? YECH!!!!

Grouch

That's a girl, right?

RONNIE

What a fruit!

Leonard In Norfolk

T.O should have left the wig backstage. It really ruins any effort to appear masculine and fashinable at the same time. T.O. and Chad O.C. in Cincy are guilty of subtly outing themselves. This is just a good example for T.O. I wonder what will be the next tease to illustrate that they and other big name jocks want to come out to the world.

MR.RICK

you people are hateful. you act like you didnt know where he was at. this is fashion week. everybody on that runway looks weird and is wearing some crazy gert up. it would have been a bigfger problem if he came out there looking normal. this man surrendered his ego. and just like when playing his sport, he dedicated himself to whatever he does!

i applaud the man for NOT being insecure. he was modeling for ritchie rich. do you know who that is?
you people kill me. getting on t.o. for walking the runway looking just as weird as everybody else. the nerve of him!

i challenge you to find a picture of any model on that runway that didnt have on some wild, crazy get up.

im a straight male and im a t.o. fan. think about what youre saying. you are commenting on someone looking weird on the runway.
unbelievable. this is like commenting on the sun coming out.

VB

Is he related to Mick Jagger? Look at the face. Ka$ha decide!!!

Algonquin

That blubber on the side above his hips is disgusting. Is he a whore or a pimp?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2