Tiger Woods' Street on Lockdown

2/18/2010 6:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' street is abuzz with activity: Elin was there, security is all over the street -- there's even a jet ski patrol in the lake behind the house ... sources tell TMZ.

Tiger Woods: Click to view!

Elin showed up in the AM, took the dogs for a walk over to the bungalow she and Tiger own. And get this: You know the androgynous person Tiger was running with yesterday? He was following behind Elin in a golf cart.

Two black SUVs have been stationed at the end of Tiger's street and there's a jet ski patrol person in the back lake doing circles behind Tiger's house.

Tiger hasn't left the house today -- at least, so far.

gilfromhawaii

As mentioned above, I hope Tiger is picking up the bill for the security. But beyond that, I hope the man is truly contrite, and can now go on to be the father and husband his family can trust and love. As for me, I hope he convinces me that he is contrite because I want to like him again, knowing full well that no one is perfect, but still, his mistakes were big ones. And for me, liking him has everything to do with enjoying his magical play on the golf course.

badelia

his lip looks like it was mangled and now healed

Common Sense

Florida law protects the right of all people to use public streets. The fact that a street is behind gates does not automatically mean that it is a private street. Many Public streets exist behind gate houses in Florida. Check county records, if they are maintained by the government, you can not be restricted from entering.

Money Talks

At long last you have mentioned the dogs, I was worried sick about them, wondering if they had been put down during all this brouhaha. I'm glad the dogs are fine, I hope Tiger and Elin stay together and have a beautiful life with their children (and the dogs of course). Hope Tiger doesn't humiliate himself by apologizing too much to-morrow, his private life is his own business. Don't fall on your knees Tiger, in our family we support you 100%

Dan

Sorry, Common Sense, you're wrong. Gated communities have the legal right to bar anyone from the premises.

If it wasn't what would be the point of living in a gated community. The purpose of it is to KEEP THE GENRAL PUBLIC OUT.
That is what rich people like Tiger are buying - The Privacy.

And that's the way it should be, otherwise, what's the point of living in a gated community??

Rooting for Tiger

He will have the biggest comeback yet. He more famous than anybody. He will have everybody watching tomorrow. He is what he is today, because he's got talent. He is only human, we all make mistakes. He will come out a better person after this. To all you haters, suck it!!!

Linda

If Elin takes him back, I no longer have any sympathy for her. Sure, it's their business if they work it out, but this will only send a message to men that it's ok to be a whoremonger, that your wife will take you back. I can hear it now, "but honey,Elin took Tiger back, and he whored more than I did." Yep, you wait.

Common Sense

Sorry to call you out Dan, but you will find that I am correct about public access to roads in some gated communities. If the roads are public the gate is a smoke screen. Each community is different, but many are public roads.

dede

why does tmz act like they don't know who the man in photo was w/ tiger yesterday?; when they have reported on him in the past. he's tiger's friend/business partner who booked the plane ticket for rachel uchitel to australia; plus tiger was suppose to be the best man @ his wedding.

Candy

Go Tiger! Don't you dare let people like Gloria's Media Monster take your focus off in any way! I hope you learned your lesson for going outside the box with the kind of women you chose and that Elin is a testament to your better days. I am praying that you two will reconnect and move forward in therapy to keep your beautiful family together. Best wishes to you and your family today and always.

wayne

Thanx for the apology.....Phony,Phony,Fake, Fake!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2