Jesse James' Dog -- Shaky, But on All Fours

2/19/2010 4:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James and his one-time lost dog Cinnabun went for a walk in Long Beach today -- but all is not well with Jesse's four-legged friend.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Jesse tells us that in addition to dropping over 23 pounds while she was gone, Cinnabun also has a pretty bad respiratory infection.

Jesse says Cinnabun should be OK after spending a few days at the vet.

DOODAD

Jesse seems like an emotionless man.

Joanna

To whoever wrote this article Cinnabun is a girl,not a he.

Icebaby

Reunited cause it feels so good.

You're beyond loser

ANN, go fetch girl! LOL LOL LOL

Has anyone a treat for her?

nacho

Dog chips just tell you the area where the dog is at.. catching him is a whole nother story.

judy

Glad his friend was returned.

Mariah

I don't think the woman who found her deserves any reward (too late I'm sure. Jesse was probably so happy to see the dog back he paid whatever he said he would). What the hell did she do for the dog? Give her water only or something? I think they need to investigate the woman quite frankly. Perhaps she was thinking of keeping the dog but realized it was too recognizable?? No reason for the dog to have lost 23 pounds, poor thing!

I speak only for me but in my opinion a true animal/pet lover would not take a reward for feeding a dog or cat for however long it was...they would tell the owner to donate it to the pound/rescue shelter. A true animal lover would hope the same would be done if they lost their own pet. At the most maybe get reimbursed for food you might have had to buy if it put you back too much...

Bring 'Em Young

Carrie Prejean looks hot in that picture wearing her collar.

Miia

Did these two escape from the freak show?

Jen O.

Oh, this is exciting! I'm so glad!

gene yuss

It's a shame the poor dog couldn't find any human flesh to eat while he was lost. Awwwww

ladyofargonne

I don't like pit-bulls but this guy is a local hero in Long Beach and many people were looking for this dog. After 3 weeks I feared the worst. This is wonderful news. It makes every dog lover feel good.

gabby

I'm glad the dog back home..I read somewhere that Cinn had been beaten badly as well & that why she stayed at the vet plus about the wt lose as well..

karma

Too bad Cinny can't talk, she might be able to tell us how she ended up with the black collar when she was reported missing in a pink collar. And where the hell she's been. It's good that she's made her way home and best wishes (get well) to CinnaBun and the Jesse James family.

Dorein