Jesse James' Dog -- Shaky, But on All Fours

2/19/2010 4:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James and his one-time lost dog Cinnabun went for a walk in Long Beach today -- but all is not well with Jesse's four-legged friend.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Jesse tells us that in addition to dropping over 23 pounds while she was gone, Cinnabun also has a pretty bad respiratory infection.

Jesse says Cinnabun should be OK after spending a few days at the vet.

UGGGGHHH

congratulations Jesse for getting back cinnabun your baby..

Puppy

Im not buying the dog weight loss sorry. I think she lost a LITTLE weight and got sick on her journey but no 15 or 25#. That dogs not ribby at all, slim and healthy, If it did lose 15# shame of Jessie, you were overfeeding her, learn from your mistakes, keep her fit and happy. Beautiful puppy.

Lori Taylor

Jesse don't let the hater's get to u, I'm so glad u got Cinnabun back, u work hard for what u have and a man best friend is his dog, I know cuz my best friend is Giggles my dog! I'm also very happy u have your daughter with u and Sandy. The story how u and Sandy got together really touched my heart (her God son) your all a beautiful family (kids dogs etc.) God is good! So god Bless u and your family always and keep up the good work at WESTCOAST CHOPPERS CUZ I GREW UP IN LONG BEACH TOO! LONG BEACH STRONG BEACH

Money Talks

How did that dog get to be lost in the first place - Seems to me someone was careless. How about telling us the true story.

gabby

I hope cinn doing good .I just read about CEASAR the dog whisper favorite pit bull DADDY passed away..How sad..

HappyDog Lover

This has got to be one of the happiest storiest on TMZ ever. The the site but a lot of the schlock makes my brains and eyes burns. Good wins for once!!!

Me

The site seems messed up tonight

Me

It would make Dina a happy woman if Lindsay dies. She has done nothing but enable her. What is her goal if it's not to see Linds 6 feet under?

Bella

this whore still crying??!! OMFG, get over it bi%ch!! He used your dumbass, now he has no need for you!! Move on!! He doesnt want you, or those other stupid sluts!!

Bettsie

This guy Jesse looks like a real dog. I amazed anyone would get the hots for this creepy jerk. Move on Sandra you can do better then this jerk with the crocodile tears................

Saultxyca

Ah, my bad ... I thought that header referred to Jesse — not his dog Cinnabun — you know: "Shaky But On All Fours."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3