« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Olympian Scotty Lago -- To the Victor Goes ...

2/19/2010 1:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bronze medal winner Scotty Lago got a little friendly congrats from a snowboarding fan in Vancouver last night.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

No word on whether the fan received a medal for her work.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Lewis F.

I couldn't care less about the Olympics or any other organized, money-soaked sport activity (I run, cycle, and swim though). I couldn't care even less about some guy celebrating with pretty girls. Is this all that boy did?? Shoooooot, good thing I'm not a young, slim, study in stud of a lad... you betcha some naughty shots of me ol' dirty bits would be out there a bunch more than this kid... and I'd tell the nuns runnin' the games to eat crap if they be hurting over it!

debdu

Gross...a future tiger woods. "temptations" all around him...The argument that people are giving (he's worked hard, he deserves to party) is exactly what Tiger thought too (according to his statement today). There is something to be said for professionalism, something not just Olympians need to adhere to quite often...something that has nothing to do with religion or morality. It's about how you present yourself...and neither he nor this girl/woman in the picture are presenting themselves in a good way.

kevin

Chinese girls get GOLD MEDAL for sucky sucky! WOW!

Gary

That's cool he got her to do that honestly. I just think the girl is extremely stupid. I mean come on you're biting the medal, and bending over to his crotch to position it there? He's not holding it. That's just some dumb ish. Lemme guess? "hehehe that was fun"

jojo 1613

cmon folks....really, is it that big of a deal?
he had his pants on.
People party...get used to it.
If you've never been to a bar and done something silly, you're just not living.
If he got a Dui or got busted doing crack....I get it.
Lighten up.

Trin_T

He is leaving quickly because of this...should have learned a few lessons from Micheal Phelps and his photo problems.

Gary

It isn't a big deal

The girl is just stupid.

Bow to no one!

ben

Wow, a snowboarder with no sense of being an Olympian. This is why people who smoke dope 364 days a year should not be allowed to be Olympians for 1 day, because the next day they are back to being... well...snowboarders.

Brooklyn

Of course she is Asian.

allie

TMZ likes sensationalism. They like racy. They try to be the first to get the "scoop" on everyone. This was no doubt a poor decision on behalf of Lago but it's too bad you have to always watch your back for TMZ. Now Lago lost his bronze medal due to this photo. Never mind big brother, TMZ is watching.

Bill

Give the young people a break. We all and I mean all have done stuff that we thought at the time was not a big deal. With everyone in the world walking around with a cell phone camera in hand nothing is private any more. I am so glad there was no cell phones around when I was kid. They are young and damn like someone said earlier if this si all they did give them a break.

JASON

I think it is ridiculous that people are acting so stupid about something as dumb as this. He was at a party, some dumbass took a picture and got greedy and sold it to TMZ.

TIM

MY GOD PEOPLE !!!! HE IS YOUNG ... DAM I WOULD TELL THE THEM OVER THERE TO STICK IT UP THERE &*%$ ... WHY CANT HE HAVE FUN THERE ?? WHAT ABOUT TIGER WOOD'S HE CHEATED ON HIS WIFE AND THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT HIM !!! I SAY GIVE HIM A BREAK !!! IT LOOK'S LIKE THE GIRL WAS A PLANT THERE IN THE CLUB !!!!

huey newtron

@6 & @7

What planet are you from? What are you thinking, that Olympians have never behaved like this? Ah, you've probably forgotten that in the past, the same things went on, but the press would ignore such behavior because, well, boys will be boys, girls will be girls, and they're going to chase after each other, cameras rolling or not.

Imagine, over 2,000 young, incredibly fit men and women, packed into a relatively small space. The air must be so thick with hormones you could cut it with a knife. Well, you probably cannot imagine, because you're frigid or impotent from your body having a percentage body fat over 40% and your mind being choked with bible verses.

matthew

TMZ ruins another persons life! WOW this f*cking website is pathetic. I have never been to this site and im only here now to see what all the fuss was about the pictures, and wow sum drunk ass chick begged him to kiss his medal OMG. Then TMZ swoops in ruins a life and makes sum cash wow and it a person that is representing the country TMZ is in how f*cking ignorant!!!!