Tiger Woods -- Back Home with Elin

2/19/2010 6:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger WoodsTiger Woods has returned to his home in Windermere, Fla. -- and his wife Elin Nordegren is there too ... according to an eyewitness.

Tiger arrived home about 45 minutes ago as part of a four-car motorcade. About 40 minutes later, Elin arrived at the house.

We're told security in the gated community has been ramped up with Tiger's own private security.

Security teams are set up outside the house, at the end of the street, and at the lake behind his house.

wella

Tiger Woods is completely disgusting. Maybe his wife will see him for the miserable piece of garbage he is.

Ruben

Why in the hell do they keep on saying he is a sex addict he will seek help or he has a problem we need to understand. Help for F@ckin what banging hot chics he doesn't have a sexual addiction if he was single we would have been giving him a high five Im tried of guys using that line after they get caught. It is called temptation and everyman has it you could be married to the hottest women in the world and you will look and want to bang other women that is called temptation we are men we ALL have it but as a man you need to be able to control your temptation when you cant you end up like tiger a MAN who did what a man is programmed to do bang women this is not called (sex addict) just a weak man unable to control his temptation

Vaughn

PEOPLE GET OVER IT...Damn is thos all we have to do is be tigers crittick.....he cheated....so what its his life .wow he is popular and rich,so what he and his family are human leave them alone,thank god i aint him i would tell the world to F off,enoughs enough

Diane

Dumb woman. When it starts again, we can all say, "Told ya so!" I don't feel sorry for her anymore.

Nance

NO MORE NIKES FOR ME OR MY FAMILY......

enuf

Okay, TMZ ENUF!! He made his statement, now please do as he asks and leave them alone. We don't need to hear another frickin' word about this guy for a long long time.

Wolf

Has anybody thought, this is none of our business? My God, get over it!

DONE

STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS CRAP!!!!

WHY WOULD ANYONE NOT INVOLVED WITH ANY PART OF THAT STORY NEED OR WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ANY OF THIS?
WHY WOULD HE OR ANYONE HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE BUT THE SPOUSE/FAMILY THEY HURT AND SEEK FORGIVENESS FROM THEM AND GOD.
WHY CAN'T HE JUST GO SEE HIS CLERGY OR THERAPIST LIKE THE REST OF US?

I AM REALLY ANNOYED THAT FAMOUS PEOPLE ARE MADE TO THINK OR FEEL THAT THEY HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO THE REST OF US.

I AM SO GLAD THAT I DON'T HAVE TO CONFESS ON THE NEWS EVERY TIME I SCREW UP,
IT MIGHT BRING BACK THE DAYS OF STONING!

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS AND NEITHER SHOULD ANYONE ELSE. WHEN THIS CRAP COMES ON ANY CHANNEL I TURN IT AND LIKELY DON'T GO BACK.
STOP FEEDING INTO THIS.
DO NEWS CHANNELS REALLY THINK WE WANT TO HEAR THIS? I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE JUST LEAVE THE CHANNEL ON THAT THEY ARE WATCHING, SO IS THAT WHAT MAKES YOU AND ALL THE OTHERS THINK WE WANT TO HEAR IT?

Lori

If the people could forgive Michael Vick after cruelty to annimals and then let him play football again, then what is the big deal about Tiger Woods? What he did wss wrong, but not nearly as bad as Michael Vick--no where near as bad in my opinion. Michael Vick is a sick man, a mean hearted person TWoods was being an inconsiderate but has sought out help.

jon

Do what you do Tiger. You dont need endorsements or to be a role model. Play golf win tourneys, get paid.

Lewis F.

Big money sports guy? I couldn't care less and don't follow millionaires. However, that golddigger, big-busted blond Barbie he married is one slick butt shak'n operator. He needs to dump that slut and find him a gal who will hang with him no matter what. You can look at that tit-toss'n hussy and KNOW what she wants... that man's big fat wallet!

sharon

Who cares? I don't. I don't give a rat's a&^ about Tiger Woods. If his wife goes back together with him, she is no woman but a sheep and a coward. She outta take his money and run. The kids will be fine. Many kids grow up with a broken marriage for parents and turn out just fine. By Tiger saying "I'm sorry" doesn't mean squat. Once a cheater; always a cheater especially when on steroids. Apparently he feels he has something to prove or he can't put animal ways aside to do what's right. I think he's a joke and if Elin stays with him, she's just as much as a joke. Get over the money addiction, Elin, and do what's right for yourself and all women. If it was me, I'd take him to the cleaners and wipe him out financially (legally of course) and be on my way. He's a pathetic excuse for a male. I don't even consider him a man. If he dropped off the face of the earth, I wouldn't miss him or care.

sighman

Good for you Tiger and your family. God speed!

Jack

Does anybody know when the news conference will be for the 19 plus women who had an affair with a married man with children? Will their boyfriends, husbands, parents, children, relatives, friends be at the conference? Will the tabloids be allowed to ask questions? Also, which center are the women attending sex rehab classes?

jon

So was walkin through wal-mart today and noticed that there is tiger woods merchandise all over that place, So I presume he's doing just fine. I dont normally shop there but a friend sent me this http://peerfly.com/x/0/914/5241/ I got no probs with that!