Tiger Woods -- Back Home with Elin

2/19/2010 6:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger WoodsTiger Woods has returned to his home in Windermere, Fla. -- and his wife Elin Nordegren is there too ... according to an eyewitness.

Tiger arrived home about 45 minutes ago as part of a four-car motorcade. About 40 minutes later, Elin arrived at the house.

We're told security in the gated community has been ramped up with Tiger's own private security.

Security teams are set up outside the house, at the end of the street, and at the lake behind his house.

Carmen

I am glad that Tiger Woods broke his silence. After listening to Tiger I feel positive that he is going in the right direction to get his derailed life back on the right track. I think that in each one of us there is a divine power that can be used to help us overcome any obstacle and adversity. I am encouraged that Tiger mentioned he is using his inner strength to regain balance in his life to save the two things that are most important to him, his wife and his children. Tiger said that Elin deserves praise and I wholeheartedly agreed. I want to tell Tiger that I hope and pray that one day Elin find room in her heart to believe in him again. God Bless!

two2tango

Phew!!too little, too late, just bad PR. he is so fake, how humiliating for the wife and kids the whole scandal has been, she should leave this moron asap, you fool me once, shame on you, you fool me again, and again, and again...shame on me!!!!!

Angel

No one cares! Get on with ur lives!

Denise

Never once did I hear him say he loved his wife.

Scroomy

Stop with the madness. All these little slores and attorney Alred suck big ones. They only want money and fame. Gloria I expected more from you. You sold out honey. Please no more hos!

janet

let BUDDHA get him out of this one!

love her!

WHO CARES?

rina

hes a bad husband like all the other husbands all over the world its a private matter if his wife decides to save the marriage thats her choice that being said ..i beleave he was forced to have this press confrence ,because hes losing his endorcements i dont beleave a word he says about being sorry ..ya dorry u got caught

Elvis Twin

What a Chowderhead! I hope one of his neighbors leaves a flaming bag of doo on his doorstep for being a nuisance.

Gotta love the flaming bag of doo!

Olin J

The world needs to get off of his nuts he's human we make mistakes if he is not your family or had sex with you ... GET OFF OF HIS NUTS!!! who cares anyway about what Tiger Woods does behind closed doors, if his wife takes him back maybe she forgave him and she's the only that matters not the public... There is more important news in the world than his Caublasian ass

cr

WOW! It looks like Tiger is the only man that has ever done this. What a shame that all of you guys are acting like you have never heard or done anything like this before. Hey all you guys, take a look in the mirror and see who's looking back at you. What was this a federal crime or what? I sure don't understand what the fuss is about because all of you men have done the same thing and you act like Tiger has murdered someone. Is it that you calling the kettle black? How about you? I know there are some good men so don't get me wrong, but what is the federal offense. Leave that guy alone and he needs only to apologize only to his wife, Elin. Are you guys and ladies married to him? It's really none of your business what he done. It's between Tiger and his wife, Gloria Allred, why don't you go get a life somewhere and keep your nose out of husband and wife business. This kind of thing has been happening for centuries and all of a sudden Tiger gets fingers pointed at him. Why don't you dig up all the other men and women that has done such a thing and also the famous ones that are in there grave and that should tell a real story. Like is this something new in this world? All of you except a chosen few has done this on your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, husband or whomever. So why don't you give it a rest. Tiger has done no more than anyone of you. Talk about something else already. You are using up valuable time when you could be suching for a way to find jobs for the unemployed and feed the homeless. Give it a rest, Please! It's beginning to sound like a broken record that's been scratched up.

UGH

DON'T U FOOL'S KNOW SLEEZE MZ IS ALWAY'S RIGHT AND THEIR OWN JUDGE AND JURY ON EVERY ARTICLE? OH.."HANGEM HIGH CLINT" !!

jsstevens

I am more disgusted after this whole apology, let's feed the public a load of horse-sh*t speech. Here's what would have made me respect him: "Hey everyone. Tiger here. So I screwed alot of women, love it, lied to cover it up, but still got caught. Truth is, I really would rather not be a role model and wish everyone would just leave me alone". And then just walk away. See, I'd respect that. I still think he messed up, but I'd respect him.

Moonbeam

Oh, he's worried about security and safety, is he?

Did he worry about Elin's safety and security when he had (purportedly) unprotected sex with all those women?

Will she now have to be screened for years in case he gave her the sexually transmitted virus that causes cervical cancer and can lay dormant in her body for years?

Will she have to be screened every few months now for AIDS and/or herpes?

Did he know how easy it is to transmit oral herpes to a baby just kissing the baby?

Did he know that herpes can be dormant for awhile and transmitted before one is even aware of being infected by it?

Did he think about what filth he was bringing home to his wife and children?

Did he worry about what he might be transmitting from one woman to another by not telling each one that he was having unprotected sex with several women other than his wife (if reports are true that he preferred to not use condoms?

Did he apologize to all those other women as well, or just his mother and his wife?

Does he believe his mother and wife are more valuable human beings because they are an important part of his life, and the other women were just disposable commodities?

Adultery is much more than just a "mistake" -- it's not as if a guy is really aiming for his wife's vagina but keeps hitting the wrong one by mistake. This was intentional and potentially deadly to himself and numerous women.

What if he gave his wife or one of the other women something fatal and his wife or any of the other women who have children didn't live to see their children grow up because of it?

I just don't understand how anyone so seemingly short-sighted in certain areas can still have the eye-hand coordination and visual-spatial ability to become a champion golfer!

Jennifer

I think Elin is stupid to stay married to the degenerate who had sex with sooo many women and never used a condom! It can't get any nastier than that.