Tiger's Nanny Frees Elin Up for Media Event

2/19/2010 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' nanny took the golfer's daughter to school in Florida this morning -- a sign that Elin could be prepping to attend his media event later today.

0921-media-removed-britney

In the past few weeks, Elin and the nanny have been switching off on school duty -- but we're thinking it's no coincidence the nanny took over today's responsibilities.

The nanny probably won't be attending the big apology.

Mr. Attitude

If Elin was smart she'd hire a hot MALE nanny. Then again, he'd probably be gay... Nevermind...

QuestionEverything

better keep a close eye on that nanny.she is hotter than all the woman who have come forward.

Abigail

She looks better than Elin. Unfortunately her fashion sense ain't so good.

Kellee

You are right Tiger does not want any black women. Why would he when all you need to do too sleep with a white whore is say hi or give her a beer. Have you ever seen a white whore in the club no wonder they are in demand. With a black woman you have to work for what you get and that's why it is so good, unlike white whores who allow any and everything. So you are right since she is white Tiger will be tapping that in months after rehab.

awave

If it were me I would have taken my kids out of school and gone somewhere they wouldn't be able to hound us. I would not take the chance of all the paps & crazy people. I don't think kids this young NEED to go to "school". But I think they should skip days so that the paps never know when they will be there. You could hire teachers & kids to come to your club house for a few months. I am not saying forever but I dont think they should go every day or on big media days. I worry for Elin & the kids safety! But I do like Elin and the way she conducts her self a lot!

A.M.D.

I would think twice about the young Nanny girlfriend, don't tell me they didn't have any old swedish nanny's in your hometown? Your looking for trouble or maybe you just really do want a payday! That's like inviting an alcoholic to a bar....

LuciLiu2

Note to Elin: IF YOU PLAN ON TAKING TIGER BACK, FIRE THE NANNY NOW!! SHE'S TOO CUTE, AND SHE'S YOUNGER THAN YOU ARE. HIRE A WOMAN WHO LOOKS LIKE MRS. DOUBTFIRE. SERIOUSLY!!!!

Janie

Maybe the young nannie really needs the money and she's just doing her job. All the posters here that criticize her for being young and better looking than Elin are being mean. If Tiger approached her, she could say no. It's not a sure thing that Tiger could hit that. It's so unfair if the nannie just needs the paycheck. I sympathize with her because I was young, shapely and cute and lost so much when I had 2 little kids to take care of by myself. Don't wish an ugly hog on Elin's kids just because you're prejudiced against cuteness.

e.

I know her. Her name is Marie, went to school with her in Sweden.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2