Tiger Woods -- So We Were Wondering ...

2/20/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods gave a 13-minute, heartfelt (?) apology to his wife, his family, his sponsors, his ... well, everyone. So now we ask ...

Tiger Woods, Elin Nordegren, Oprah Winfrey, Kobe Bryant

Debster

Get a grip, people! He owed no one a public explanation. He should have gone back to golfing and kept his trap shut. Who gives a care what he does with his pecker? What difference does it make if cheats on his wife? God, this country can seem so puritanical at times. His wife is well taken care of financially, she's got no complaint. So he likes to slut around. Like this is something new with celebs? Come ON. He made himself pathetic with that "wah wah" speech today. He would have done better by just grabbing his putter......and silently playing through!!

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

BRING IT ON SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE, A GOLF CLUB AND HOOKERS. SHOULD BE GREAT

t4tiger

Elin did not marry Tiger Woods for love, she married him for his money, I would have done the same. She will not let the piggy bank go this easily.It's all about the money for the both of then now, Tiger needs her to make himself look a little bit better and keep making the money he is used to making, she needs him to maintain the life style she is living now, for now on it is all about, money, a marriage of convenience for both of them. Tiger you were an idiot to marry this young and wanting to live a single life, if you were single, you would not have to apologize for anything. If Elin decides to leave you you will both loose, but I don't think she will leave, money is to important to her, it it weren't,this blond would have not married you, Tiger; She did not marry you, she married your money. Do I blame her, hell no, I would have done the same. Elin's marriage to Tiger woods was not a marriage of love, but a marriage of convenience and Tiger knows it. Is that why you are cheating Tiger? Do make sure you take care of those kids both you and Elin, the are the only victims here!

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

Tiger is a low life POS with a Snow white bank sucker. Tell me this anyone who thinks highly of your beloved Tiger and are not one of his ass kissing friends that were sitting at his lies and untruthful ranting today

Would you give him and Ellen any of your money? Because he ain't giving you any is he. He and her are taking all they can.

beeleevr

COME ON! LET'S STOP PRYING INTO PEOPLE PRIVATE LIVES. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME FILLING IN THE BLANKS, WILL SHE?, WILL THEY?, DID HE?, DID SHE?. I BET IF THE SHOE WERE ON THE OTHER FOOT, WOULD YOU WANT THESE QUESTIONS ASKED ABOUT YOU? I THINK NOT.

Brandie

"Heartfelt" apology....seriously?? He read off a paper just so he could keep his endorsement. He's not sorry he's just sorry he got caught.

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

I DON'T WEAR CHEATERS ON MY FEET SIR. FUNNY YOU MAKE IT SEEM EVERYONE DOES AND WOULD OR WOULD NOT TELL YOU. GET REAL TIGER'S MEGAPHONE!

MJ

I know I was right on all questions, but I was only in the majority on three????

1) Kobe comeback... (of course he will- no felonies here)

2) Better golfer.... (of course this will NOT elevate his game)

3) Did she watch the speech.... (if I owned a farm, I would bet it that she watched this speech)

Those are what I got right....On the other 6 ya'll are whack!!

Lilarose

Here's another question:

Did Tiger Woods pay off all his dozen-plus bimbos to keep their mouths shut? Notice we haven't heard from them in weeks (one today).

omg

wow

JLS

I feel badly for both of them as well. He's done something that is catastrophic and he can't go back and correct it. I believe he's trying his best to move forward. Elin, well she is so strong and has incredible insight. I think from this point forward, it is just between them. We all need to respect what he said about the kids because he's correct. Past that, I wish them all well but enough on the media crap.

JLS

Privacy is what they need. I have been married almost 40 years and cannot imagine having any kind of problem and then having to apologize to the entire world for it. I think I'd go crazy if I was hunted to get a photo or having helicopters buzz my home all the time. Think about this...it's horrendous and makes me wonder if we all haven't caused it. The media in this country is completely OUT OF CONTROL.

sounder

Why would he pay off these other women? They've already said it all (ambien sex, pregnant, abortion, threesomes, bisexual, etc). The only thing that hasn't come out is that Tiger funded Al Qaeda.

Look, these women had their 15 minutes back in December when this story was fresh. If they didn't capitalize then, there's nothing left in the well.

It's like the one girl who came out in January and said she was shopping her book with all these sordid tales for a million bucks. No takers. She needed to have that deal done in early December. They're talking but the public/media is no longer interested in that angle. They are now squarely focused on pictures of Elin/Tiger together, any news of reconciliation/divorce, and when Tiger returns to play.

The only other women that would pique the interest of the voyeuristic public would be celebrity scalps.

ex lax