TMZ's Olympic Snowboarding Game!!!

2/20/2010 9:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

bob

Thanks, enjoyed the game. I got through all of the levels. That will probably be the only thing I get accomplished today.

Mike

Now, I know this is TMZ and not a Mensa website...but why is the snowboarder going UP the hill? That is assuming that the rolling rocks and snowballs are going DOWN the hill. Perhaps someone should inform the TMZ.com crew exactly how gravity works?

Casey John

Go to the very bottom left side of the screen, until the "snow-boarder" is not visible. Then, sit and wait for all of the levels, rocks, and snowballs to pass you by. Good Production TMZ, very well thought out.

John

Wait -- this game doesn't make sense. Is TMZ stupid?

How are the snowboarders going UP the hill when the rocks are going DOWN?

WTF?!

ginger

this game is ghetto. go onto ellen degeneres' website ellentv.com and go under games and go to her snowboarder game it is way better than this one!!! but i mean theyre both stupid computer games so theyre both not that fun or challenging. finished all levels in less than 2 minutes on my first try. tmstupid

Elvis Twin

I love the music!

doo doo doo doo doo doo! rockin'!

a long time Leno fan!

I WON, I WON, I WON I WON I WON! Wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I scored the 5 levels and won Gold~ Yeehaaaw love the music, who performed it? Waaahooooo, ole' ole'!

How cool can you possibly get TMZ, wee haaw! Thanks for my totally attainable Gold!

Cassie :)

I enjoyed this game and i liked the music. lol.

and to the fools dissing TMZ b/c the snowboarder is going "up hill" you are wrong!! look at the guy, he is clearly FACING downwards. just cuz u can move him up and down with the mouse doesn't mean he is going up hill. duh!

some ppl are so quick to spread negativity and hurl insults.

TMZ ROCKS!!! :)

mrez golucky

Yikes! Should have a time limit to make it more challenging.