Will Ferrell

Sorry Jay Leno,

I'm Calling in Sick

2/20/2010 7:12 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Conan O'Brien's pal Will Ferrell is in no hurry to make an appearance on "The Tonight Show" once Jay Leno takes back over. In fact, if Leno comes a callin' ... Ferrell said he might conveniently call in sick.

Will Ferrell
Will made the comments on the Todd N Tyler Radio Empire morning show in Omaha yesterday.

During the interview, they asked Will if he thinks Leno would still have him on the show since he's such a Team Coco kind of guy ... and he said, "I don't know. My vote's with Conan."

But in the case Will actually gets the invite, he said, "I may have a cold ... I may have a sore throat."

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

Blow it out your butt Ferrell. With the crap movies you make, you're lucky to be working at all. But then your fans are morons, and as well all know, a moron and his movie money are soon parted...

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

Best news ever. I'll never have to worry about watching Leno's show and seeing that fugly idiot Ferrell. There is a God after all.

mari

Will is a BORE! Please do call in sick!

stiffler

Cool. He was bad omen anyway to be Conan's first ever guest.
He is such a boring interview, who cares.

CL

Wow, nice to see what NBC has all the unpaid pages doing: flooding any news article with a comment section to get talking points out there.

Aren't you guys supposed to be trying to improve your sub-par Olympics coverage?

Kim

If he wants whatever he is promoting to be successful he will have to go on the Tonight Show whoever the host is. I think that studios have a say if an actor goes on a show or not, I bet we will see him eat his words!

Jmac

No great loss,cant suffer the guy.

nowayjose

um, will who?
What has he done lately?
not much.
a has been...hy would leno be calling again? Oh, that's right...he wouldn't.

Nicole

All these pro Leno posts sound the same. Anyone can post comments on TMZ under different names. Leno is that you?

Nicole

Will Ferrell is my hero! Team Coco!!!

LuvLeeRita

Will Ferrell is such a douchebag. I think I'll call in sick and not watch next time I know he's on any show.
Will Ferrell's acting is crap. Example... Bewitched, Land of the Lost... Need I say more?

King

Yeah, Jay is a great comic actor hisownself. Ever see Collision Course? Hilarious!

Just sayin'

YES! GO TEAM FERRELL/CONAN! WE LOVE YOU!

Just sayin'

LMAO! Makes sense that all the old fart Leno fans don't like Ferrell! Old folks wouldn't know good comedy if it hit them in the face (and I wish it would).

Anchorman
Elf
Talladega Nights
Step Brothers

= Laugh your @ss off, funny as hell movies!

ydoucare

Good, the only thing that makes Leno's shows funny are OTHER PEOPLE.

#15, you're just jealous you can't get close enough to Leno to suck on his chin, because you'd love to be his little bitch.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments