Jermaine Jackson Knows Who Killed Michael

2/21/2010 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

But it's a secret. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Jermaine Jackson told a radio station in Australia the timeline surrounding Michael Jackson's death was fishy, saying, Michael was "not with us way before he arrived to the airport ... I mean way before he arrived to the hospital."

Jermaine says he thinks Dr. Conrad Murray "didn't act alone" and "it's all going to come out."

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

134. see:

Posted at 4:00PM on Feb 21st 2010 by Jan

There is also one where he pushes Joes hand away and grabs his body guards....Just saying!

Butterfly

You can cry about he is gone

or you can smile cause he had lived

or you can close your eyes and pray

that he may come back

or you can open your eyes and see

what he had left us!

(but we can hope ?! )

raLU

MJ is alive, what's so hard to get? Or you just dont wanna believe that because you dont want it to be true. What's the big deal?! You really dont have to know everything about this guy, LEave Him ALone, For most of you he's dead. End of story, so END the story!

cathclassica87

WillOTheWisp

Jermaine knows what he’s talking about! More than some of you all!
I told y'all in the beginning, it was a setup!
The "powers that be" had poor Michael "off’ed".
Michael was worth more dead than alive to the "Big Boss".
They didn't care about MJ's family and kids. They felt like a lot of the idiots that post here, "Those aren't really MJ kids", so therefore they didn't give a rat's nut and took MJ out!
They figured MJ was a little over the hill, wouldn't be able to do all those shows, so may as well take him out while he's hot.
Dr. Murray is being backed by those who orchestrated Michael’s “This Is It” tour.
They won’t be brought down, either; at least not in this dimension.
Money Talks! Murray will Walk!

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Red pants are on FUSETV!!!!:)

cathclassica87

I cry that Michael died on June 25 -- about 30 years too soon. And I smile at the wonderful legacy of music that he left us -- and might still leave us with his unpublished works. And I smile and am grateful for the fact that I grew up at a time when Michael was first rising to such unbelievable fame -- that I remember it all so clearly -- all the big moments such as Thriller's release, We Are the World first release and recording, the nationawide excitement over the Victory Tour, the night Michael won Grammy after Grammy in 1984, his wonderful live performance at the 1988 Grammys, his 1983 reunion with his brothers and the unbelievable live performance that night (watched it live) of Billie Jean and the first time he did the moonwalk EVER -- am grateful for all that, and sorry for those who only saw it second hand. I was there. And I'm thankful. Don't need Michael to be alive. I accept that he was human, and the memories he left are all in my mind -- I don't need a YouTube recording or a vid. I lived it. ;)

maizieful

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

140. there is also footage where Joe puts his hand on Michael's back as he is walking out of the courtroom after being aquitted. More footage where Joe is holding his back while he walks into court in pajamas. At no point does Michael resist. Just sayin'. ;) :)

Posted at 4:07PM on Feb 21st 2010 by cathclassica87

There is also one where Joe tries to walk next to Michael and Michael moves to walk on the other side of his bodyguard...apparently he did not want to walk next to Joe! Just saying Too...:):):P

Michael

I just wanna say one more thing to the people like "Lisa" (who think the way like she):

How can you say that you are truly MJ's fans, when you haven't got a respect for other ppl, I can say that you hurt other because you don't give them a possibility to express their opinions like the media didn't give Michael. But I (and I hope other hoaxers too) forgive you like Michael forgave all people who hurt him, God bless you.

And I don't want to argue with you, I have got my opinion and theory and you have got your opinions. We will see who has right in the future :)

L.O.V.E.
Keep the faith!

Duh

144. Thank you Jermaine I'm supporting you, Joe, family and everyone involved with wanting to bring truth regarding michael's death. This was far more complicated than Conrad Murray who is a total creep..I'll pray for you and the trial situation upcoming. The whole thing is a tragedy and those responsible should be held accountable!!!! Michael was taken advantage of and was vulnerable because of his emotional and mental state..He should have been hospitalized and receiving professional care...Love you Jermaine..and Michael RIP

Posted at 4:16PM on Feb 21st 2010 by maizieful

See, to me this is more believable than that he is alive. There very well could have been a conspiracy to murder Michael and let Dr. Murray take the rap.

cathclassica87

Insisting that Michael is still alive and that he is letting his family, children, friends, and fans suffer unbearable pain for 7 months now is disrespecting Michael and all that he was. Period. I think it would make him very sad.