Jermaine Jackson Knows Who Killed Michael

2/21/2010 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

But it's a secret. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Jermaine Jackson told a radio station in Australia the timeline surrounding Michael Jackson's death was fishy, saying, Michael was "not with us way before he arrived to the airport ... I mean way before he arrived to the hospital."

Jermaine says he thinks Dr. Conrad Murray "didn't act alone" and "it's all going to come out."

Nancy

Please stop the hatred! Michaels life was complicated and although he had faults, he was treated like a money making machine his whole life. Lets allow the Jackson family to procede with all possibilities that may have caused Michael to die. To all those who condemn the Jacksons, claiming their only motive is money. I ask you, who should get Michaels money if not his family? The record companies or one of many employees that took advantage of Michael throughtout the years? If he were my brother, I would have the same reaction as the Jacksons. Why not explore all the options involved in this case? Someone gave him a drug outside a hospital setting. The option of telling Michael no is the responsibily of a professional in the medical field. Other Doctors whom treated Michael refused Michael when asked for harmful medications. Dr. Murray was aware that his actions could kill Michael. Would you expect your personal doctor to agree to giving you these drugs? It was not ethical. Dr. Murray's greed took over and he knowingly allowed Michael harm. Michael was the patient,his employer but not a medical professional. I would pursue and defend my brothers name, just as Priscilla Presley does for Elvis. Michaels life was a sad mess. None of us should judge because we will never comprehend the success he obtained or be able to relate to the stress he confronted personally. Remember, he did struggle and was deeply effected by all the gossip and rumors. Can't we allow Michael peace now that he will never again entertain the world? MJ haters need to rememberthat family IS FAMILY. They may disagree and grow apart but...the Jacksons will always stick together just like your family. Please,let God be Michaels' udge. Turn your negative comments into a good deed to help improve this disrespectful world. It will make you feel better and help heal someone who is in need of comfort. Forgiveness is a true gift. Look at your own mistakes and learn to be more compassionate. Jermaine recently said "The world can be an ugly place." Simple, but true. I hope to improve it in some small way. Thanks for reading my commentary...Peace for 2010!

sue

hey astabasta pmiller, i think if mj were still with us, i know i would be happy but i have to say i would feel some sort of betrayel that we the fans have truly suffered with the thought of mj being gone by death.how would alot of us really react to that kind of news?? would we feel anything or would we feel peace and love that he is ok and peaceful? i cant say i would blame him for running he deserved a peaceful life by all means, i just wish he could have gotten that here without having to run and hide.. we love you michael no matter where you are!!! sue from tampa

astabasta

Hello Astabasta

I never had thought of that before until I saw the post last night...BUT I think you are right, it would be worse than death!
I also think he died on June 25th...but every once in a while something comes up to maybe give hope that he is alive, but I think it is more wishful thinking:)

Posted at 5:45PM on Feb 22nd 2010 by pmiller

Hi pmiller - nice that you´re here. :-)
Yes, you can´t help giving it a second thought when you hear some of the hoax-arguments.
But think about all the inaccurate information that ALWAYS surrounded Michael during his life. So in death also.
And some hoaxers think that it is strange that so many people have talked about MJ in present tence since his passing. I don´t think that is strange - people tend to do that. Especially when it comes to such a charismatic person. He means so much to many people still - and for many years to come.

Nope, I am not buying. We will be wiser after the trial - IF there is one, which I hope.

They were in it for the money

1. Jury will come back with at least a Manslaughter verdict.
2.Somebody else is gonna be on the hook as an accompice.
3. House of Cards is gonna fall and the thud will be heard around the world.

Della

Couple of things missing as well. What about Frank DiLeo. He said he was having an early lunch when he got a call from "a fan" at 11:30.

Now if he got a call that an ambulance was in front of Michael's house then, and the 911 call was not made until 12:21, how did this ambulance end up there almost an hour earlier?

Here is part 1 of that interview... I believe in Part 5, he discloses that little tidbit

Who Cares reads a wonder

Miko AND Michael did they share body fluids.

For Sure

Hi astabasta,sue,pmiller,daph,della,MJFan,butterfly,

How are u? Looks like Jermaine is at it again LOL!

sue

hey della, how are you? its been awhile and yes i am finally off for a day!!1 geez that never happens much!!! sue from tampa

Linda Lovelest

** Off topic, but over on X-17 there're some photos of Kourtney Kardasian taking her and Scott Disick's baby Mason over to the Jackson Encino compound for a party with the family...mentions Prince but no photos of MJ3 just Kourtney/baby going into the compound gate. Is Scott Disick related to the Jacksons? I'd drop the link, but someone here mentioned that they had a virus problem with the last X-17 link I dropped the other day although I haven't had any problems with the site.

sue

hey roe50,yes jermaine is at it again but there is another story up headline a new claim, i dont know which is worse this one or that!!!! this trial better hurry up or we are going to be reading about jermaine and claims for along time to come!!!! LOL!!!! sue from tampa

Who Cares reads a wonder

Frank did you see jump out of the Van.Hey tell that DAVE DAVE to shave his upper lip,he is piss'n me off.Talk to ya later

Della

Hey Sue and Roe50-

I just thought that was interesting what Frank said. Tohme also fired all the staff. I know we covered all of this. He fired the staff at both locations in CA and in NV.

Not sure what Jermaine was talking about. He either meant to say it, or it slipped out. Not easy to mix up an airport and a hospital.

Was he thinking airport? Who knows.

I do remember someone saying that Michael was supposed to attend a meeting after rehearsals. Was he supposed to have that meeting that night or was it scheduled in the morning?

Della

Sue-
How are you? Long time no see! Good to hear from you. Glad to see you have a day off.

sue

della, i dont know what jermaine was thinking when he made that statement just another thought i suppose with him ( he doesnt seem to think much before he speaks)!!! who knows at this point what is true and what isnt!!! it is so frustrating. sue from tampa

marie j

of course he did not do snything alone thre docter i mean how else can as doc who has not even got money to pay for his kids afford a good defens lawyer and security 24 hours a day
like hell something is fishy and our michael is gone
that so called doc should not get 4 yrs max he should get he old fashion bible punishment as in an eye for an eye tooth for a tooth life for a life grrr

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments