Jermaine Jackson Knows Who Killed Michael

2/21/2010 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

But it's a secret. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Jermaine Jackson told a radio station in Australia the timeline surrounding Michael Jackson's death was fishy, saying, Michael was "not with us way before he arrived to the airport ... I mean way before he arrived to the hospital."

Jermaine says he thinks Dr. Conrad Murray "didn't act alone" and "it's all going to come out."

Who Cares reads a wonder

One went on way One went the other way.MICHAEL is in IRELAND

Linda Lovelest

597. One went on way One went the other way.MICHAEL is in IRELAND

Posted at 8:19PM on Feb 22nd 2010 by WHITE VAN RIDERS
________________________

roflmao...well he sure as hell isn't at Holly Terrace or ANYWHERE at Forest Lawn....

no family vistors reported, no MJ3......

BS...

MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE!

astabasta

580. hey astabasta pmiller, i think if mj were still with us, i know i would be happy but i have to say i would feel some sort of betrayel that we the fans have truly suffered with the thought of mj being gone by death.how would alot of us really react to that kind of news?? would we feel anything or would we feel peace and love that he is ok and peaceful? i cant say i would blame him for running he deserved a peaceful life by all means, i just wish he could have gotten that here without having to run and hide.. we love you michael no matter where you are!!! sue from tampa

Posted at 5:58PM on Feb 22nd 2010 by sue

Hi sue, just saw your post now - have been busy doing other things.
You are right, of course we love Michael no matter what, but sadly, I am sure he is dead.

Becca

Hi,
Why was Tohme firing the staff !?
Was he working With Jermaine or For
Jermaine?
TMZ you got this headline correct, I believe.

Yes, Jermaine Jackson knows who killed
Michael Jackson.

Who Cares reads a wonder

MJ is Alive,Ireland in the CASTLE

Who Cares reads a wonder

He is in a coma Murray will walk Shhhhhhhhhhhh

Who Cares reads a wonder

Hiding with Miko his lover.xoxoxoxox Pass gas in my PANTIES kiss me fool

Who Cares reads a wonder

Jermaine and Randy planned this deal ,Frank that fat-as* HIS LIPS ARE MOVING

Becca

Well, the only reason I gave Jermaine any
credible sympathy was because at one time,
I had heard he or his family had been threatened to keep quiet.

Chico

602. MJ is Alive,Ireland in the CASTLE

Posted at 8:45PM on Feb 22nd 2010 by Sheco

603. He is in a coma Murray will walk Shhhhhhhhhhhh

Posted at 8:47PM on Feb 22nd 2010 by Coma by Sheco

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/21/jermaine-jackson-michael-jackson-video/41#comments#ixzz0gJzkuvFa
******************************************************
Freakin' loser r u. LOL! Sheco.....LOL What kind of person has no life....a loser like u that posts for 12 hours at a time. STFU

kimmie

This always made me curious, the photographer took a picture of the MDT display screen in Michael ambulance. This is what the EMT's see displayed when they get a call.

Why is it that the call originated from 9641 Sunset Blvd and not Michael's address. I'm aware that the 911 call was made from a cell phone. It has be researched (not by me, I have not the time) and it was said that their are no Verizon cell phone towers near that address. That address is a hotel from what I hear and 911 calls use the nearest cell phone tower address in that area, but there is not a cell phone tower around that address?

I wish I had the time to get more info, but I'm sure someone out there does or maybe did.
Here's a pic of the MDT:

RIP dearest MJ

Chico

Thanks Yelena but look at the comments. The first one mentions the castle, second one mentions coma...it's meant for me I believe. What idiots they are...nothing better to do.

Yelena, tried to copy/past Geraldine Hughes' blog dated today to this post, but it won't go through. Very interesting reading about what Hughes believes went down on 6/25.

wow

Thanks Chico.
I will look at it.

just an observation

Posted at 9:34PM on Feb 22nd 2010 by Chico

If I may ask, do you have link to this. Would like to read, TY

just an observation

Posted at 10:14PM on Feb 22nd 2010 by Yelena

Thank you for the link.

Previous 15 Comments | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments