Jermaine Jackson Knows Who Killed Michael

2/21/2010 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

But it's a secret. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Jermaine Jackson told a radio station in Australia the timeline surrounding Michael Jackson's death was fishy, saying, Michael was "not with us way before he arrived to the airport ... I mean way before he arrived to the hospital."

Jermaine says he thinks Dr. Conrad Murray "didn't act alone" and "it's all going to come out."

Spike

I think the people that made the concert deal with Michael Jackson knew he could never have made it through 50 Shows. I am sure these guys had a Big Insurance Policy on him. Did anyone ever look into this?

danger baby

Cher -- The Bahranian prince who sued MJ for $7 million and won (after MJ skipped town without delivering any songs or other creative products they had agreed upon) was paid by AEG. AEG did that for MJ as part of their investment in him. They were taking care of certain of his financial issues so that he would be freed up to embark on the tour -- the London concerts, and other legs of a possible World Tour. So you can scratch the Bahranian prince off the list. He would have had no motive.

jdohe

Over 50 years of lies and drug use and molestations and a laundry list of abuses by an entire family of back-stabbing, money hungry morons. One down, hopefully we can be rid of Joe, Jermaine, Latoya, and Janet also.

Who Cares reads a wonder

1991 TOHME R TOHME AEG/T.R.W. brings in GRACE as a plant.Her job is to get close to MICHAEL and the KIDS find out and report back to TOHME AND AEG.How deep is MICHAEL into drugs and his cash flow.Change the WILL and get rid of MICHAEL

Jackson Insider

I think Michael Jackson the entetainer died that day...

but not the person Michael Joe Jackson

some will understand what im saying....

one L.O.V.E Australia

Posted at 3:43AM on Feb 22nd 2010 by lankandiva:POSSIBLE DEATH HOAX

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/21/jermaine-jackson-michael-jackson-video/30#comments#ixzz0hShyyhBs

_________________________________________________________________

Dear lankandiva:POSSIBLE DEATH HOAX

you're on the verge of truth

Chris Boyle

I know who killed him. I can't say here though, since they own TMZ...

And no TMZ didn't do it...

Michaelsupporter

MICHAEL IF YOU ARE ALIVE AND READING THIS PLEASE MAKE CONTACT WITH UR KIDS THEY LOVE YOU THEY MISS YOU THEY NEED THEIR FATHER.......DEBBIE NEVER CARED........ UR MOMMA CANT DO IT ALONE....... IF U WENT TO REHAB AND DIDNT WANT NE1 TO KNOW THATS FINE....BUT I KNOW THE MEDIA WOULD HOUND YOU AND AGGRIVATE YOU.............PLEASE MICHAEL IF U R ALIVE COME OUT IN THE OPEN....DONT BE AFRAID I BELIEVE IN YOU I BELIEVE YOU WOULDNT HARM NE1....... ALL U EVER ASKED FOR WAS LOVE AND PEACE AND KINDNESS LIKE U SHOWED TO ALL WHO LOVED YOU AND ONES U DIDNT KNOW.......BUT IF U R DEAD...... REST IN PEACE SWEET SWEET ANGEL OF MINE....... WATCH OVER UR KIDS.....~AMY~

Rosario

Jemaine knows me perfectly. I have the proof to find the murderers of Michael, but he says nothing of my existence. He knows that the murderers of Michael also is behind me because I'm sending messages across the network, saying those who are the murderers. I am an important person in Michael's life, and now also. All siblings of Michael have known me for many years. The murderers of Michael knows very well where I live.
And Elizabeth Taylor is the only one who wants to help me. But I can not contact her. Elizabeth knows me from all the recordings that Michael made me for 30 years. I need help to help Michael Jackson!! My test is MOOWALK. I taught these steps to Michael. thirty years ago in London and he recorded the copyrigh with my name. I never touched that money, it was thirty years old in December 2009. Michael needs help, I need help, I can not find the copyright MOONWALK, all doors are closed to me, and this is proof that you will find the murderers. The murderers of Michael put something in my drink, they wanted me to forget everything, and I was very ill, but I recovered and I can remember. And I will not stop until everyone knows who they are.
You can read part of this story in my blogs, is in Spanish but the blog has a translator
www.myspace.com / rosariocorderoteson

Rosario

www.myspace.com / rosariocorderoteson

Tstorm

chocolatiere (8/13/2009 10:15:55 PM): i hate outright stupidity
chocolatiere (8/13/2009 10:16:00 PM): entitlement
chocolatiere (8/13/2009 10:16:44 PM): tellitlikeitis
chocolatiere (8/13/2009 10:16:51 PM): became very friendly with me
chocolatiere (8/13/2009 10:16:54 PM): online
chocolatiere (8/13/2009 10:17:09 PM): because s/he saw i could flame with the best of them
chocolatiere (8/13/2009 10:17:27 PM): but i directed it at a target rather than randomly
chocolatiere (8/13/2009 10:17:36 PM): i used to flame online in the 90s
chocolatiere (8/13/2009 10:17:57 PM): basically i would find contradictions in argumens
chocolatiere (8/13/2009 10:18:02 PM): arguments
chocolatiere (8/13/2009 10:18:08 PM): cut them down with sarcasm
chocolatiere (8/13/2009 10:18:19 PM): by the time i was finished
chocolatiere (8/13/2009 10:18:23 PM): they backed down
chocolatiere (8/13/2009 10:18:28 PM): just like they did the other day

fan

Top of the list in any conversation about Michael Jackson is sure to include all the freakish things he’s done to himself, surrounded himself by, and has allegedly done to others. For a couple of years Michael Jackson was every comedian’s softball joke. Easy laughs.

In the magazine interview Michael Jackson was asked how he feels about being labeled as ‘Wacko Jacko,’ Elizabeth Taylor, kid toucher, *pointing at a crushed Twinkie on the floor* “Hey, what’s that!?” .. What’s what?.. “Nothing, I thought it was your nose.”

Michael, comment?..

“I don’t pay attention to that. In my opinion, it’s ignorance. It’s usually not based on fact. ... Every neighborhood has the guy who you don’t see, so you gossip about him. You see those stories about him, there’s the myth that he did this or he did that. People are crazy!

When you’re on top of your game, when you’re a pioneer, people come at you. ... But I feel grateful, all those record-breaking things, to the biggest albums, to those No. 1s, I still feel grateful.”
-What DID MICHAEL expect when people were shocked by his face changing into the unhuman, butchered nosed, Liz Taylor, white old woman look? He went crazy with the Neverland friendships because Liz Taylor encouraged that!

What happened to being himself, the sexy, handsome natural man?

mags

Not convinced on the hoax theories but these 'slip ups' only add to it and there have been many inconsitencies in the whole saga.

Anyone notice the autopsy didn't list the scar Michael had on face from when he had the mole on his left cheek removed?
And I thought his hair was black not brown?

Butterfly

Posted at 6:35PM on Feb 22nd 2010 by roe50

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/21/jermaine-jackson-michael-jackson-video/39#comments#ixzz0gLTHF06b

nice to see you,hope eveything being well.

jacqueline

il y a une grande difference entre aeroport et hopital.le lapsus est trop gros.alors ,je crois pas que ceux qui crois au canular vont se regaler,mais juste une logique.paris aussi avait fait se genre de chose.

lankandiva

Thanks Tstorm..doesnt mean much to me im talking about interviews statements etc like they are used to doing..why not make a public announcment???i dont think they would because they would slip up more..sorry im still a beLIEver and respect everyone elses vies..

@Posted at 3:03AM on Feb 23rd 2010 by mags

hi there,

how about the fact that Michaels real name isnt even listed..there were 3 names on all those pages but not Michael Joe Jackson..

cheers..

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments