Jermaine Jackson Knows Who Killed Michael

2/21/2010 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

But it's a secret. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Jermaine Jackson told a radio station in Australia the timeline surrounding Michael Jackson's death was fishy, saying, Michael was "not with us way before he arrived to the airport ... I mean way before he arrived to the hospital."

Jermaine says he thinks Dr. Conrad Murray "didn't act alone" and "it's all going to come out."

bunny

609 @ kimmie....just did a google search for 9641 Sunset Blvde and am quite shocked at the results:
it is the address of the Beverly Hills hotel.....isn't that where both DILEO AND TOHME were dining while Michael lay dying?

MiMi

bunny

According to Frank's interview that can be found on Youtube, he was at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, which is on Wilshire Blvd.

Unless he had a senior moment during the interview.....

BarbieJean

I don't trust Jermain, just something seems 'off' about him. People said Michael was weird, but if you look weird up you'd probably find a picture of Jermain next to it. He's a womanizer, he screwed his own brothers wife and had kids with her so that alone shows me he couldn't give 2 sh!ts about his so called family bond. He hooked Thome up with Mike. He wants people to believe his family is all close and yet he says CNN told him when MJ was taken to the hospital, that don't sound like the family is too tight to me. The kids from all these bros run around Havenhurst like it's a youth center. They go to Jehova's, take outings now and then and just have fun spending money. That is how it looks from the outside to me. I gotta wonder just how many times in Prince & Paris and Blanket's life had they even seen or spent real time with any of the family. Probably can count the visits on one hand.

PrAdrianaMJ

Yeah yeah yeah... "...before he arrived to the airport"!!! Yeah... I know that!
Yeah "there´s something different about this boy"!! Dangerous, isn´t it?!!
Michael, I have to say that: you are the best, is my inspiration of life, the greatest lover of my soul, is the best virtual master I´ve ever had... and are alive.
As I´m never satisfied with anything in my life, this history of death take part of it.
I have many dreams, but the greatest one is to be with you one day. Is it only one more dream?
Life is hard and every time things go bad, I think of you and something inside me happens that makes me better! ... I mean "you make me better", it´s simple.
Love you, Mike, with all the deepest power of my heart. Like you, never ever.
Pr Adriana MJ (from Brazil)

katherine

MICHAEL JACKSON IS SOOOO ALIVE!!
YAY! I LOVE YOU BABY! :)

cawobeth

yeah, he'd already left, all right...
interesting; "The King of Pop" may have been murdered & possibly MJ may have cared for a more gradual life transition had he not been so crudely treated over the years...

The truth shall prevail when "it" all comes out.

thetruth- you're right, noone belongs to anyone...love is a rose...
Paranoia ? I don't think so, more like Michael's "AHHHhhhh".

touroftheuniverse

Michael Jackson is alive and in disguise:) It will come out when the time is right, isn't Jermaine and other stars throwing a tribute this year? There is toooo much that makes no sense, and to me, there is more proof he is alive than he is dead:)

Teresa

Well.. It was awfully convienient for the LA Airport to "Close Down" for 2 hours on a perfectly clear day.. And by chance the very day and around the time of Michael Jacksons "Death".. It is an oddity that has not been explained to any real satisfaction.
I dont know what to believe, but Im keeping an open mind with respect to ALL possibilities.

juney

Yes, MJ was dead when the ambulance arrived; Murray tried for two hours to cover up what he had done; then called 911; the fans know the truth; it will come out. MJ was not sickly and emaciated; he looked no different in TII, than he did in 2006 at the World Music Awards. He was always thin, more so in later years, going what he went through courtesy of the media, but he was in good shape, ready to return, and we all would have loved it. Dr. Murray can have it on his soul.

juney

And for those of you who think MJ is still with us, wouldn't it be wonderful, but sadly it is not the truth. He is in a better place where his love and generosity will be appreciated.

Questioner

If his family really believes there was a premeditated conspiracy to kill MJ, why don’t they:

1) hire private detectives
2) tell us who the PDs (company) are
3) have a call-in tip line/website to get info
4) offer an award for info?

Maybe TMZ could ask these questions. I’d like to know the answers.

Remember: Ian Halperin said that MJ would be dead in 6 months and 1 day, and that is exactly when MJ died. Even if Halperin didn’t have anything to do with it, everyone heard his prediction, and it could have been used as “the date” because Halperin named it.
It’s a weird coincidence if there isn't a connection between Halperin's prediction and MJ's death.

Sam

Michael Jackson was INNOCENT! PROOF! Tom Mesereau Had Witnesses Ready to Testify Against Chandler ...>youtube.

grazzia

THIS SMELLS HOAX!!!
TMZ and the quotes and very good friends
like TMZ is with the jackson family
MJ IS ALIVE!!!!!!

wendy cusick

Why dont those people who have little or no interest and no regard for the jackson family get a life yourselves instead of badgering and insulting... take a look at yourselves.....I am extreemly upset at what has happened and think it has all been a great tragedy.... however I know something myself.....

wendy cusick

why dont all you people who have little to no interest get a life yourselves and stop badgering and abusing the jackson family.. good on you jermaine..
this is a great tragedy... and i know something too

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments