Jermaine Jackson Knows Who Killed Michael

2/21/2010 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

But it's a secret. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Jermaine Jackson told a radio station in Australia the timeline surrounding Michael Jackson's death was fishy, saying, Michael was "not with us way before he arrived to the airport ... I mean way before he arrived to the hospital."

Jermaine says he thinks Dr. Conrad Murray "didn't act alone" and "it's all going to come out."

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Posted at 2:00PM on Feb 21st 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

I still have that ocean front property in North Dakota if you are interested.....

Em

I hate to say this because I think Jermaine is a bit of a grandstander, however, I too believe Michael was dead long before the paramedics arrived. Whether there were others involved in his death is questionable, however, there certainly is a possibility. Will we ever know the whole truth? Likely not and maybe that's for the better. All I know is that nothing will bring Michael Jackson back to life - only we can keep his memory, his music, his message alive for him. Rest in peace Michael and keep your children safe from harm.

OhWell

I Know Who Killed Michael Jackson
And His Name Is.......
Michael Jackson!

There, Mistery Solved.

Duh

@Lisa
I have been a fan for along time but i do not "worship" MJ! I want justice to see justice for his death! He was not a drug addict like people(including tmz) have said. His autopsy proved that! I don't think people are saying MJ is God or Jesus but remember when Jesus walked his earth he was pure L.O.V.E. and he was name called,ridiculed,and lied about all the time just like the media did to MJ and are still doing to him,his children,and family!

Posted at 2:04PM on Feb 21st 2010 by Missy

Hi Missy,

I do realize that not all of Michael's fans view him this way. However, the other day someone was complaining about something and they said (and I quote) "They persecuted Jesus and Pete, and now they are persecuting me!". That statement was made by a fanatic fan. And they not only put Michael up there with Jesus, they actually were comparing their ordeal to theirs! I have also seen people put prayers on here TO, not for, TO Michael. He wasn't a saint and he certainly wasn't Catholic, so I don't know why they pray to him.

So the bottom line is no, not all of Michael's fans act like that, but some do, and it makes me sick.

Linda Lovelest

49. . He would not be able to hide for that long; as much as he denied it, he LIKED attention. He even said so himself in a Barbara Walters interview.

Posted at 1:45PM on Feb 21st 2010 by Dum De Dum Dum Dummmm
________________

More than likely this is exactly how and why this hoax will be revealed. Michael Jackson can't do without the attention. He will mess up sooner or later. Nobody's going to talk they've been too well paid.

Duh

64. I Know Who Killed Michael Jackson
And His Name Is.......
Michael Jackson!

There, Mistery Solved.

Posted at 2:14PM on Feb 21st 2010 by OhWell

Thank you for clearing that up for us! You have done what no one else seems to have been able to do since June 25th! Now everyone else STFU!

Rx

MJ is dead??? Murdered??? Did this make the news?

Linda Lovelest

52. Harvey and TMZ know nothing about this scam.

Posted at 1:41PM on Feb 21st 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

How is it that they knew before anyone else that MJ "died"?

Posted at 1:50PM on Feb 21st 2010 by just an observation

TMZ didn't. The UK news had it first nearly an hour before the US did.

P.Marx

The truth will prevail.
Keep the faith and trust.
But be careful whom they trust, remember words MJ about media.

Michael is Alive!!

Joe Jackson is illiterate

Firstly, why are people in the press continuing to entertain these semi-literate Jackasses, sorry "Jacksons?" Suddenly Jermaine has joined the 'conspiracy'bandwaggon in order to keep the "Jackson' name out there!
Secondly,There were people in MJ's house such as the cook,the AM he died. It doesn't make sense to speculate, you idiots! You must look at the facts! Conrad Murray gave Michael a lethal dose of propofol, then the dumbass went on the phone, maybe in another room. One of the people he called still has the recorded message he left and the time it was made! Yes! the Jacksons would love to file a wrongful death suit against AEG but AEG didn't know Dr Con, Dr Con was Michael's choice. Pity! Michael didn't know he was going to die, or those dear children wouldn't be with those idiots!

betsy

These poeple make me sick. This is GUILT talking. The entire family stood by watchinig MJ killing himslef slowly for years. They did not want to rock the boat and lose their meal ticket. So when he died they had to blame anybody but themselves. Murray may have administered the drugs....but whole family stood by and watched for years. Shame on them

Duh

YOU'VE GOT MAIL

ilovetheshowmadmen

Jermaine is SO sketchy..." not with us way before he arrived to the airport ", this flawed sentence doesn't even make sense, with the change of words.

The sad truth was and is, MICHAEL was the Jackson and Michael was the Jackson 5. He is gone.. sad for all of us. Jermaine, you need to quit blaming and get a job and pay your own way.

Linda Lovelest

** It's a good thing that Michael had all that cosmetic work and bleaching done. He sure didn't want to wind up looking like Joe or Jermaine. Even as freaky as Michael wound up looking it was far better than looking like those two.