Jermaine Jackson Knows Who Killed Michael

2/21/2010 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

But it's a secret. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Jermaine Jackson told a radio station in Australia the timeline surrounding Michael Jackson's death was fishy, saying, Michael was "not with us way before he arrived to the airport ... I mean way before he arrived to the hospital."

Jermaine says he thinks Dr. Conrad Murray "didn't act alone" and "it's all going to come out."

cleogirlbird

Doctor Murray's associates,the ones he called when he should have been calling 9-1-1 are involved aren't they? Didn't Murray call them to hide evidence of his blunder? I hope those are the people Jermaine is referring to,otherwise he and some other family members are pointing to another type of conspiracy,which is hard to believe in, unless there is concrete evidence to support the theory.

Becca

I really think you need to start thinking of
it this way:
Michael Jackson arrived at the airport, but
was he alive or DEAD.

It's a hoax alright.

cathclassica87

What kind of fan are you?
You are sick.
A real fan would never find that funny.

Posted at 2:45PM on Feb 21st 2010 by phony

**********************************

Oh please. Truly, you don't know anything. Truly. ;)

Linda Lovelest

** I'm not arguing about any of this with you Kay if that is your intention.

You must be correct.

Becca

Not meant to be funny.
This type of hoax is not funny.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

93. ** I'm not arguing about any of this with you Kay if that is your intention.

You must be correct.

Posted at 3:02PM on Feb 21st 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/21/jermaine-jackson-michael-jackson-video/7#comments#ixzz0gCd2l8TX

Someone posting facts from a TRUE source is NOT arguing....I guess she is just telling it like it is!!:)

ilovetheshowmadmen

Anyone that has heard any statements in the last few years knows that both LaToya and Jermaine constantly make random comments that try to name blame on "them"... but really make no mention of anything except generic comments. This is the same thing.... a moment of someone paying attention to him, (Jermaine), so he scrambles to make a comment. MAKES no sense.....

Linda Lovelest

94. Not meant to be funny.
This type of hoax is not funny.

Posted at 3:03PM on Feb 21st 2010 by itstoolate
________________

Stop fretting itstoolate. He was alive at the airport and is alive today.

Me

Let us create a list of ppl who are in on the hoax (if there would be a hoax):
TMZ, Sony/AEG, hospital staff, LAPD, LA coroners, court, FBI, Jackson family, Forest Lawn staff, Murray, airport of LA staff, some "insiders", some bodyguards... never ending story...

NO WAY to pay out all these ppl, NO WAY that there is not a single person talking, NO WAY to hoax a death in that order of magnitude without criminal prosecution!!!

Hoaxers, you see what you wanna see and TMZ staff is playing games with you for personal entertainment and internet traffic - the more traffic the more value. E.g. the bunny with MJ's face. What you see is a clue: easter, death and resurrection, MJ is alive.
Another example of your gullibility is the Oxman thing and the ambu-pic-fake, you understand: hoax. Oxman never said that MJ's passing is a hoax.

You say that nobody sets the report straight, you seek for answers, but you can't see that there is an answer right in front of your nose: MJ is gone, he is dead!

susie

***** TELLITLIKEITIS YOU ARE A BASTARD ******

Casey

It's a pity Micheal is no longer with us, since if he was still with us it would give me great pleasure to beat the crap out of that drug abusin', black hatin', prosthetic nose wearin', Jesus juice drinkin', child rapin', crotch grabbin' freak.

Duh

You must be correct.

Posted at 3:02PM on Feb 21st 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

I don't want to argue either. It is not me who is correct, it is my sister. I am merely trying to pass along information that may help people distinguish fact from fiction. You know as well as I do that there is a lot of misinformation out there.

I *believe* Michael is dead. Could there be a hoax? Certainly! But I think it would have had to be of such grand proportions to include everyone from Dr. Murray to the hospital to the coroner to the police to the mortuary to the airport, etc, that even Michael could not have pulled that off. As much as I would love to believe there is a hoax, the true evidence speaks against it.

I enjoy reading about the different views people have. I don't want to argue either. I appreciate your taking the time to read my posts.

keeping

Ugh, delightful. More fodder for all those conspiracy nuts. So, this is how Michael wanted to "pretend" to go out? With the bulk of humanity thinking he was an insomniac, prescription pill junkie, lonely, bald man, with a love for peeing in cups???? Oh Michael, You're a genius.

Might I add: “Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.”

RIP Michael.

Lori

I doesn't matter who killed who. Its about getting to the truth. if it was ur brother,son or relative u want the truth! point blank!
We all agree that Michael need help. but some people also wanted to profit of him knowing He was worth more dead than alive. Yes Michael chose drugs but, being a Doctor He could have said NO!!! but Doc. got money hungry because of his on debt. Intentional or not Murray was the last one w/ MJ. His story on how he died doesn't add up. I'm sorry.If someone is dying u call 911!! not other people !! U didn't even bother to tell them it was MICHAEL JACKSON. On another note: for Prince & Paris excepting the award for there Father At the awards,I thought was good but, Remember Michael didn't want them in the spot light for a reason. cause He knew what it can do to a person. & he didn't want that for His 3 children Prince, Paris, Blanket. the press can build u up then tear u down. He didn't want that kind of life for his children. ALL IN TRUTH HE DIDN'T WANT HAVE HAPPEN TO HIS CHILDREN, WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM. He was protecting them. just like u protect ur own. God bless U PRINCE, PARIS & BLANKET. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GRANDMA JACKSON UR DOING A GOOD JOB!!!

Linda Lovelest

99. ***** TELLITLIKEITIS YOU ARE A BASTARD ******

Posted at 3:11PM on Feb 21st 2010 by FINALLY
__________________

ROFLMAO...THIS is so funny!

As a matter of FACT....I am!
rofl....