Jermaine Jackson Knows Who Killed Michael

2/21/2010 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

But it's a secret. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Jermaine Jackson told a radio station in Australia the timeline surrounding Michael Jackson's death was fishy, saying, Michael was "not with us way before he arrived to the airport ... I mean way before he arrived to the hospital."

Jermaine says he thinks Dr. Conrad Murray "didn't act alone" and "it's all going to come out."

carmen

GOOD FOR YOU JERMAINE,YOU WHATTO USE,REMEINDED YOUR,BROTHER MEMORIES,SHAME ON YOU ALL YOUR SIBLINGS,EXCEPT YOUR MOTHER AND JANNET,ALL WHATN TO LIVE, YOU CARREAR OVER YOU BROTHER ASH.

Who Cares reads a wonder

KATHERINE JACKSON CAN CHALLENGE ADMINISTRATORS:a poster named PUPPET MASTER hints wrote very early and by all accounts claimed that JERMAINE and TOHME had early involvement with the events on JUNE 25,2009.We read and wonder HOW DID THE PUPPET MASTER get this so early was the PUPPET MASTER the insider.

Michael

98. "TMZ, Sony/AEG, hospital staff, LAPD, LA coroners, court, FBI, Jackson family, Forest Lawn staff, Murray, airport of LA staff, some "insiders", some bodyguards... never ending story...

You say that nobody sets the report straight, you seek for answers, but you can't see that there is an answer right in front of your nose: MJ is gone, he is dead!

Posted at 3:09PM on Feb 21st 2010 by Me"

Sorry, but you are blind. Where you know from, that this people are not in the hoax? I think TMZ knows, AEG ofc, LAPD maybe but not necessarily, FBI and coroner can do many things when you pay him and many ppl similarly etc. This list of people 'who know' is not so long as it seems for you. And this hoax is not funny thing but it is serious case and it doesn't make me laugh but you can't say and be sure that Michael is dead. I know that he is alive and I tell you, ppl, open your eyes, look for some evidences and you'll find a lot of strange things. Good luck ;)

Michael

uhHuh

Magic Markers do wonders for the hairline.

Duh

Posted at 3:21PM on Feb 21st 2010 by Michael

OK, if Michael is alive would you please present your proof? It takes more faith to believe he is alive than it does to KNOW he is dead. So, please, by all means, share your PROOF.

As far as the people getting paid off - there are so many players in this even MICHAEL didn't have enough money to pay them off. And I doubt AEG or Sony would pay millions upon millions of dollars to people just to get Michael to a secret hiding place. Why would they do that? And if you have an answer to that question I WANT PROOF. HARD PROOF.

NOT TO MENTION the fact that most everyday human beings could not keep a secret of this magnitude - they would be bursting to tell someone, and that would most likely go something like this: They tell their spouse. Their spouse is now bursting to tell. They tell a close friend and say "it's a secret". Well, that friend would want to share that information with someone, even if they promised not to tell, and so they would tell a friend and, like the shampoo commercial many years ago said "and so on and so on and so on".

Even the conspiracy theory that AEG/Colony/Tohme, et al, murdered Michael and set Murray up as the fall guy makes more sense than believing that he is alive. And I don't believe that either.

I think Michael gambled with the good doctor and lost. All in the name of a good night's sleep. It's a crying shame, you are right it is not funny at all.

Twilightluvinmom

Antwone---

It is better 2 say nothing and 2 be THOUGHT stupid, than 2 open your mouth (or type) and CONFIRM IT!

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

108. I didn't mean FBI can do many things when you pay them :p I just wanna say that I think FBI is in the hoax.

Posted at 3:24PM on Feb 21st 2010 by Michael

SERIOUSLY???? Yeah OKAY...the FBI has NOTHING better to do then to help a MUSIC Icon fake his death!!....Yeah why worry about Terrorism, just worry about Getting Michael Jackson out of the country! NOW I am CRACKING UP! Well this site is getting better then a comedy club!LOLOLOL
Well maybe when Michael comes back he can do his concert and The FBI can be his back up dancers!!:)

Me

Posted at 3:21PM on Feb 21st 2010 by Michael

Go and read some hoax boards. You will read nasty, disgusting, funny and far-fetched stuff but nothing with logic or real evidence.
Have you ever read what some hoaxers claim who was MJ in disguise? DaveDave, a blonde lady, E'Casanova, Trayll Jackson, hatman, green man in WATW video, man with big nose at the grammys and so on. I can't take ppl serious with such statements, sorry.

susie

***** TELLITLIKEITIS YOU ARE A SLUT *****

Butterfly

Posted at 3:35PM on Feb 21st 2010 by This is tooooo funny!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/21/jermaine-jackson-michael-jackson-video/8#comments#ixzz0gCmJUFnL

LOL its more like STAND UP COMEDY

Duh

I am starting to agree with something OhWell said a while back: Let's bust open the crypt, lift the lid and then we will know for sure!

cathclassica87

It's really very simple. People who cannot face the truth -- who loved Michael sooooo much and beyond such reason that they cannot even acknowledge that he was a flesh and blood human being with flaws -- cannot accept that he was capable of dying. But of course Michael was a flesh and blood human being. He wasn't a god. And he WAS capable of dying. JFK was a handsome, smart powerful man. But he was also human. And mortal. So was John Lennon. So was Elvis Presley. Some folks just cannot accept reality. That's what these "death hoax" theories are for -- those who cannot face the truth. It's sad that some cannot face the reality of life. What can you do? JKF, Elvis, Michael -- none of these amazing people are ever going to be seen again because they died. Like we all do eventually. Be grateful that they existed and be grateful for the gifts they shared with us.

cletus fraley

at any time and point in Michael's life this family could have intervened and saved him.he died because his family didn't care enough to do something.

Amy

happy birthday blanket!!!!! and tmz we already knew about this. lmao. woo hoo love you jermaine. gotta beLIEve.